Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I employ Native American raiders to stop the flow of tea to the British fort. Being the only source of tea for hundreds of miles, and due to my extortionate prices, I quickly own the fort on a technicality. I leave Rimor in charge of the British forces, and use all my tea money to buy a sizable ranch in Texas, far, far away from this fort.

DeletedUser

I get several dozen wagons loaded with dynamite and set the dynamite to the walls of the fort and set it off.....NO fort....

DeletedUser5046

as i wake up from a deep and long slumber...saw a wide open ground flap my wings and put my hands together...close my eyes and whisper...

"i will be waitin' . . ."

then vines start to grow all over in a big circle and create a rook looking tower...

"tis will be the start of a new fort..."

-my new fort...-

DeletedUser

I wage a long economic war that devaluates the currency of the fort. After a long recession I offer the creation of a new unit of currency to help default the debt, and offer bail out plans to the owners of the fort. They become federalized and in a consolidation of fiscal power with the new currency I take over ownership of the fort.

Now that I own the fort and the currency, I sell control of the fort to the highest bidder but keep enough of the preferred shares to manipulate the price.

DeletedUser

*melts down all the coins; burns all the notes; and destroys all other traces of currency from the fort*

MY anarchic, gift-economy (look it up) based fort!

DeletedUser

i dress like a begger and smear mud on my face...walk into the fort and go crazy with my "club with nail"-(world 5 check me out) and after killing evry one, i make a bonfire and chuck all your punctured bodies into the flames. (mmmm smells like chicken)

-my fort-

DeletedUser

I pull out a shotgun and run in. While I see you dancing around your fire, I release a shell, skimming your leg but making you fall into the fire. I watch as you yell for me to help you. I fire my shotgun again and 'mercy' kill you. I then sit down take a nap and put up a sign saying "FORT FOR SALE: TALK TO THE SLEEPING MAN"

DeletedUser

I buy the fort with gemstones; then I dig several tunnels under the fort; collapsing it and killing everyone inside. I then rebuild the fort, adding a huge moat 3 miles deep and set beaver traps in every corridor but the central room where I live.
MY FORT :p

DeletedUser5046

i then pray for a storm and it came true..flash flood leave no trace of the moat *dunno what that is :p* and spread sunflower seeds all over the place...it blooms all over a new palace and call it:

-my sunflower fort-

DeletedUser

Suddenly, a swarm of locusts devours the sunflowers. While you are busy growing more, I build a bigger fort around your fort and then you have to surrender to me. You can still live here tho :)

My Fort!

DeletedUser

As you are inspecting your double fort, I shoot you with my rifle and burn everything. I then build a special fort that is immune to insects, plant growth, or divine intervention. It is populated by my bandit friends and is solid stone.:p

My fort.

DeletedUser

unfortunately, nothing is immune to divine intervention, and my gods crush you like a bug. then they transfer the fort back to me.

MY Fort.

DeletedUser

I take out my revolver and fire. You are hit through the eye and you die from a injury to the brain.

MY FORT.......4 Sale

DeletedUser

I buy the fort and make it a nice place to stay together with my pals Davy Crocket and Jim Bowie and a handful of soldiers and militia.
MY fort

DeletedUser

The Mexicans attack the fort relentlessly. You repel two attacks but are unable to defend against the third, and fall back into the chapel. Ultimately Santa Anna's forces conduct a room by room sweep, and kill everyone. Those who surrender are executed.

Santa Anna's fort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

As blood slowly creeps along the way where i am fying...a feather from my wings drop on the blood struck ground and suddenly red feathers flew everywhere creating a gigantic dome....

-the red fort...

DeletedUser

cough cough hem hem

:huh:? I torch this fort and banish the angel far, far away.
Then I lease the fort to a bunch of bandits, mexicans, mercenaries, indians, and US cavalry.
My Fort!

DeletedUser

the mexicans drink a little too much and go crazym and soon everybody in the fort is going berserk, and they are all killing eachother! liqour and bullets flow freely! by the next morning, all that is left is hundreds of vorpses, a burned out hulk of a fort, and a couple of extremely drunk indians who are out cold. I shoot the indians and rebuild the fort again.

:dry: :indian: MY FORT :indian: :dry:

DeletedUser

I walk in, and claim that there's gold in the nearby hills. You run out into the wild in a frenzy, and I barricade the front door. I hire a few good men to help me defend the walls, and pay a few indians to patrol the nearby woods.

MY FORT!

Status
Not open for further replies.