Am i just unlucky?!

DeletedUser

lol seriously u r really unlucky i got 1 ham in 10min xD

Now that is what I call rubbing salt in the wounds...Lol :D

What I found in World 1 was that luck hit you in waves... I would go through a few days finding nothing and then get a few days, where as well as finding the products I was looking for, I was also finding some great items!

I am sure you are due your lucky streak very soon...;)

DeletedUser

Well I'm an explorer character in this world, I am doing trading (25% luck, modded to 27.5% for explorer.) I have done the job 3 days in a row now in 2 hour shifts. Average return should be 3 items yes? Zero, zip, nadda 1 cloth and not a thing else.

At least I found a yellow indian necklace doing other stuff.

DeletedUser

Well I'm an explorer character in this world, I am doing trading (25% luck, modded to 27.5% for explorer.) I have done the job 3 days in a row now in 2 hour shifts. Average return should be 3 items yes? Zero, zip, nadda 1 cloth and not a thing else.

At least I found a yellow indian necklace doing other stuff.

I am sure it goes in waves as another poster said ,I can go 24hrs and not even find a product let along anything else then another day I find items on every job

DeletedUser

i found my union flag on third 2hr attempt =] i dont need it yet though

DeletedUser

1 ham in 30 mins.
3 news papers in 1hour 30 mins.
hehe you just dont know how things work
im just new but i already know it

DeletedUser

that is pretty unlucky im newbeh and only started today but so far im only having trouble with cotton i know one of the quest's made it for sure thatyour able to pick tobaco... but im passed that XD

DeletedUser

It took nearly 12 hours to get a ham...1 hour chasing birds yielded 2 raven feathers. Both 20% chance...can't complain though, just started up less than a week back and am half way from 9th to 10th level.

DeletedUser

WooHoo found a grey slouch hat trading :) first item I've got trading but a good one.

DeletedUser

I'm also failing to get the Ham. been after it for two or three days now, but of put at least 10 hours into looking.

In the middle i got bored, did some other stuff and i've found two items as well as the specified stuff in about 5 goes. One selling papers, one tending corn. if only i could get that ham :(

DeletedUser

Ive just finished my 10th hour attempting to get leather Tanning deer skin,what gives.... I have nearly 20 labour points over what I need to perform the task so why havent I even got a sniff of a leather :mad:

DeletedUser

first set of 2 hours guard fort

union flag

second set of 2 hours guard fort

union flag

:D

DeletedUser

i find its for some reason easier to find items before you can do the quest than after its available/accepted could just be superstition but who knows

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got a small luck streak in items that i don't want lol, i got 11 rolls of cloth from 10hrs trading =)