Ulthor 48 85 Duel not possible for 48 hours
frampers 42 43 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Iownurmunkay 44 57 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Knackers 39 22 Duel not possible for 48 hours
laharulle 42 43 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Kltpzyxm 40 29 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Vengeance 41 36 Duel not possible for 48 hours
lucky 39 17 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Good games Shadow City, but I think you fellas might need some work on your dueling skills.

DeletedUser

So thats y I saw alot of KO'D people when I was going to duel them...

DeletedUser

how were non of them sleeping?!?!?

and how low was dueling motivation at the end

DeletedUser

That's unbelievable, you killed all so many members of the Shadow City all by yourself?!!!!
I've been a short lived member of that town when I came in there to buy my shotgun.

DeletedUser

LOL Flash ... how come your're townless ? How come Midgrin is townless ?

Yes, you have a gear advantage on our people, but now that you started a war and most of the members of the 2 DeathStar towns are KO'd you and Midgrin are nowhere to be seen ???

I have mail from your townmates begging us to stop .... we'll see how many leave for good in a week or two.

There is no rock or stone you can hide under to avoid getting attacked from us.

Coming to a town to duel people is fine but when you attack the same player 3 times in a row, and coordinate attacks with another player, Freshintake, in an attempt to KO people and stay for 5 days then you've gone past the boundaries of dueling.

I had talked to Midgrin in the past and thought he was a reasonable person but apparently he feels your actions are ok. We shall see how your townmates feel in another week or two of getting camped by us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Deathstar:

Deathstar1.jpg

Deathstart2.jpg

deathstar3.jpg

The Sister City - Deathstar2:

Deathstar4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WL, if only you knew how many people are laughing at your post right now. You have no idea how clueless you really are...

DeletedUser

The big joke is that they're like 20 hours away walking distance. Every person who bothers to travel that far that doesn't duel like flash is wasting their time. So in the end while anthony and flash and other world 1 pros get 48 hours of duel free training, the hotshot duelers from shadow city enjoy low motivation and lose the level race.

this is a long game. those who 'win the battle' won't win the war.

DeletedUser

The big joke is that they're like 20 hours away walking distance. Every person who bothers to travel that far that doesn't duel like flash is wasting their time. So in the end while anthony and flash and other world 1 pros get 48 hours of duel free training, the hotshot duelers from shadow city enjoy low motivation and lose the level race.

this is a long game. those who 'win the battle' won't win the war.

6 hours away ... and we're XPing just fine since there isn't anyone in town who can beat us.

This is going to be a long game and Midgrin had ample opportunity to prevent this but he choose not to ... you'll have to ask him about his decision making.

DeletedUser

Level 29 versus Level 43 ... levels and gear aren't all they are cracked upto be ?

Midgrin6b.jpg

DeletedUser

IN a game that as long as you and I are playing it, it will exist and continue to run, gaining levels isn't about being strong in the beginning but to ensure that in the future you, not only reach the top level, but ensure that you stay at the top level. Once you are the trend setter of higher levels and higher stats all that matters from that point on is player activity. And no one is going to be on more than the top players.

If you want to be one of the top 5, one of the best players in the game, you have to think about the future. IT's not about what you're doing early on that matters, but what is going to be happening later on.

Midgrin, yeah ok, lost that duel to a dueler of much lower level. Congratulations. Who do you think is going to level faster? The dueler that can kill him once every 48 hours, or the guy who is doing the best jobs in the game for best experience and fastest growth. If that guy didn't beat him, I'd be laughing at them, because they're at such a low level and can't even take out someone whose build is completely different.

This whole thing with you ranting and making fun of the tactics that the world 1 empire is doing is laughable. I wish your city was in world 3 so that i could sick my dogs on you.

DeletedUser

Anyone is talking about being top on the level? I am here.
No wonder why I have heard that there are tons of Alts and Cheating activities on World 3 and it is ruining the W3, but I guess MadAlice still have a lot of fun there.

Status
Not open for further replies.