Actual weapons

DeletedUser

Okay ive done some research on the west and I dont understand why we dont have peacemakers, or repeater rifiles. pics.
3034_small.jpg

saa-peacemaker%20021_300x250.jpg

DeletedUser1105

We don't know all of the weapons yet, as some won't turn up until later levels, so they might have those guns.

DeletedUser

We do get pistols at the higher levels Remington and the peace maker to name 2 of them

Rifles have been mentioned for when the town raiding gets put in to action

DeletedUser

peace maker is the mostpowerful weapon out right now that you can get in a lvl 15 gunsmith and the gun is awsome but soooooo expansive to buy

DeletedUser

fight, fight, fight, fight!
I think they are saving the most authentic weapons for later

DeletedUser

I think there should be two slots for gun aka a pistal and pistal. and a new skill added, two handed gun skill. good idea?

DeletedUser

I think there should be two slots for gun aka a pistal and pistal. and a new skill added, two handed gun skill. good idea?

Have you seen the level of damage the later weapons do ? twice the damage would knock most players out very quickly

DeletedUser

i dont see what it hurts i never get knocked out and i got dueled by the 5th best dueler

DeletedUser1105

He is saying that the higher level guns do a massive amount of damage. If this type of gun was equipped twice, and both shot you, you would most likely lose all of your energy. Whoever had two guns would win every duel against someone with only one.

DeletedUser

not really unless they had 2x peacemaker like i got 2 clubs or a club and a gun and he will have a rock and knife and soo on it works both ways you know

DeletedUser

Yes they do, two or three duels and you are usually knocked out even if you win when you play with the big boys. it is fine as it is.