• Have only union

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Have both vault and union

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I will not need any of it

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

City vault: Let`s say I find an item during job; It is too good to sell, but I do not feel like using it, but I know that somebody else in the city will love to have it. So I put it into the city vault (another functionality of bank perhaps)
and any city member may take and wear it. NOTE: It would be the best to make one modification: only the person who put an item in the vault may sell it... to prevent earning money by "robbing the vault".....

City Unions:I see it that way, two cities make an agreement,and:
1: members of the united cities see all items in the shops (prices 2x normal)
2: usage of the hotel in the united city is free (or maybe 50% normal price)

The rest remains as it was...

DeletedUser

The vault seems just another way to sidestep trading/gifting which is to open to abuse .
The union concept seems the most reasonable idea for this I've seen .

DeletedUser

they have only 1 problem with trading people would muliti account a lot more

DeletedUser

Player Market > City Vault
--------

I do like the Union idea though, that is actually useful, perhaps another thing to come under the Mortician building?

DeletedUser1105

Yeah the unions is a good idea. It shouldn't give you the same benefits as your own town, but like you said, maybe some kind of a discount to make it worthwhile.

DeletedUser

sorry, i reread the post and it seems that idea is that goods are freely donated, yes? i was assuming they were 'traded in' for money. it isn't made explicit.

DeletedUser

I understand it to be a new take on "General Stores keep traded goods" or whatever it was called .
I dislike the vault idea entirely . It sounds like a community tool chest .

DeletedUser

The devs will never go for it. they are trying to slow advancement of levels down and this would speed it up. My take on it is that they haven't quite figured out what happens when we've waded our way through the levels.

DeletedUser

That well could be . If You don't know where the finish line is , You slow down the racers .

DeletedUser

Union is a good idea as towns are already creating alt. towns for the different items.

..I wonder how the heck you do win this game...???:huh:

DeletedUser1105

There is no end. They tell you you can get to level 99, but they just keep adding update after update to slow you down, so nobody ever reaches the end.

DeletedUser

I guess it's like a sports league where you want to be in the winning team and move up the league, which is ok.

DeletedUser1105

Yes that's true Ulthor. Thats exactly why I'd like to see extra stats available, so there are more 'leagues' to try and work your way up.

DeletedUser

City vault: Let`s say I find an item during job; It is too good to sell, but I do not feel like using it, but I know that somebody else in the city will love to have it. So I put it into the city vault (another functionality of bank perhaps)
and any city member may take and wear it. NOTE: It would be the best to make one modification: only the person who put an item in the vault may sell it... to prevent earning money by "robbing the vault".....

City Unions:I see it that way, two cities make an agreement,and:
1: members of the united cities see all items in the shops (prices 2x normal)
2: usage of the hotel in the united city is free (or maybe 50% normal price)

The rest remains as it was...

Number 1 :yeah way to go, thats really going to help the cheaters on here

Number 2 Trade agreements are already in place between towns ,second part why should the adventurers lose one of their few advantages over other charcters ,to be honest it is only duelers that have to travel large distances in the game the rest of us can find all the work we need in less than 30 mins travel from our towns

DeletedUser

Hmm.... This thread is dead or just too for away.... I would like to bring it back to life..