Name that Donkey!

DeletedUser

I named my donkey Cookie because she's just as sweet as can be. She's not at all stubborn and likes to have her belly rubbed. She smells like apples and I'm convinced she thinks she's a dog. :D

Thanks to Gem for my new Sig! I picked it up over at West Stats.
V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My donkey's are all called Festus (I, II, and soon to be III). So far they have all had the sweetest natures :)

DeletedUser

My donkey's name is...

I don't know, I don't think naming my Donkey will be nice. I never thought about this idea before. But I will think of a name for him...

DeletedUser

I can't think of a name for my pony, I shall trade it in soon anyway!

DeletedUser

my mustang is named Dodge Viper
my two donkeys are Dohnkay!(like the one in shrek) and Winston

DeletedUser

Ah, shucks, Rose.

My donkey's are all called Festus (I, II, and soon to be III). So far they have all had the sweetest natures :)

Ah, Rose, that's just sooooo sweet of you!! :eek:
I still have my little Jinny also. Mighty fine little lass, she is. So well behaved and easy to train. Why, just yesterday, she let herself outside to use the bathroom, and she gets her own oats, now to boot. Just wished she wouldn't hog the covers, and drink out of the OJ cartoon, that I do. :laugh:

DeletedUser5046

hmm...what to call...what to call!!!???

its hard to decide...so many names so few can i afford...can't choose...!

DeletedUser

Ah, Rose, that's just sooooo sweet of you!! :eek:
I still have my little Jinny also. Mighty fine little lass, she is. So well behaved and easy to train. Why, just yesterday, she let herself outside to use the bathroom, and she gets her own oats, now to boot. Just wished she wouldn't hog the covers, and drink out of the OJ cartoon, that I do. :laugh:

Well, what can I say .. that's a Jinny for you lol !

DeletedUser5046

how about woody...no..i don't think it fits....hmm...
:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rose, I'm saving up to buy the prettiest horse I ever laid eyes on. Already got her named, too. Lil' Rosy. Prettiest little black paint horse you ever laid eyes on, puts Joe Cuthbright's Stallion to shame, she does. :D

DeletedUser

Rose, I'm saving up to buy the prettiest horse I ever laid eyes on. Already got her named, too. Lil' Rosy. Prettiest little black paint horse you ever laid eyes on, puts Joe Cuthbright's Stallion to shame, she does. :D

aww shucks .. I sure do have a soft spot for those little paint ponies ~ I have been eyeing one as well, we have a kinda mutual adoration for each other, or mebbe it is jus' the sweet apples I bring her.

Anyhows, Festus thinks she will fit in real fine, and he thinks I should name her Kelsee on account of her being a kind of victory and the way she will sail over the prairies ;)

DeletedUser

Rose and Celc, sitting in a tree....... :D

I can only hope that my namesake's Jinny and lil Rose are as loving and dutiful to Mrs Festus, as I hope my adorable, but stubborn Festus and obligingly sweet natured Kelsee, will be to me.

There is no need to take to them thar hills, as there is no ire up or between Mrs Festus and myself as far as I am aware. I certainly didn't think you were intruding into our affairs, but just misunderstanding or misreading the situation, and I was at pains to let you know my intentions were not to offend Mrs Festus.

In short, I am delighted that a little donkey and a paint pony are going to bear my name's ;)

DeletedUser

:DNever in a million years could Missus Rose offend me. Why, she being the very soul of kindness, and all. Tis an honor for me to name my pets after her and an even bigger honor that she'd name her's after me.:D
Why, I guess they know nuttin' of Southern Charm and Etiquette, Missus Rose. Tis the reason they don't understand that we're not insulting one another or flirting, as sdjx would think. ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, stop flirting at each other guys.

Anyway, I will name my donkey, MYSTERY!!!