more animals

DeletedUser5046

aww....if the dog can sniff...how about a cat that can raise luck...

well i really want a black cat...

and yeah..an animal duel as well^^

DeletedUser

Ah, Talamare, you finally graced us with your wisdom, lol.

Angelaih, animal duels? Next ya'll think the animals need their own backpacks and clothes.

DeletedUser5046

well, i just thought they also fight while their masters duel....

that way they could also gain experience..

*how about an egg...then turns to an eagle when you gain enough points for animal instinct..i think eagles are quite western too...*

DeletedUser

*boxes up angelaiah and ships her to pokemon webgame developers in a big boxmarked 'best customer'*

DeletedUser

:eek: I used to be a dog?? then a horse???

*faints*

(gem-mon...attacks!)

I somehow think this idea is going too far...neopets-esque (coming from a former addict)

DeletedUser

Now you all want new animals do you? And what about the Donkey you have already got? Do you feed it do you clean it, do you brush it's tail?
It was the same with the hamster, you moaned until you got one and when you did, how often did you clean it's cage? huh...yes...NEVER! and that's why it's dead!

DeletedUser5046

that's why i chose a black cat...*i wouldnt be bothered if she's dirty...cuz its not obvious^^* plus she knows how to clean herself...

-poor cockatiel-

DeletedUser

Just add it to Your character profile . You'll have it and oh so happy .
No one can ever take it from You , and the games wont have to change at all .

DeletedUser

Now you all want new animals do you? And what about the Donkey you have already got? Do you feed it do you clean it, do you brush it's tail?
It was the same with the hamster, you moaned until you got one and when you did, how often did you clean it's cage? huh...yes...NEVER! and that's why it's dead!

:pAnd this, my dear friends, is why I got my MONKEY!!! lol jk

Seriously, I want the game to get a little harder not easier. And why should we have pets to help us out or to take care of, when we never eat or bath or brush our teeth and hair in this game??? Even my MONKEY wouldn't add anything to this game, to be honest. :eek:
That would just make the game even easier if they did give us added bonus's on skills/luck. And it really doesn't need to be any easier on T-W. Any easier, I might as well go back to RK where the hardest thing about it is getting Trust Points.

What we need is more things to do. Quests, jobs, and sidegames. Things to make money and points on, or to lose some points and money on. Different ways to duel. Ways to be able to run folks out of town on a pole. Maybe another place we could get quests from, like bounty jobs from the sheriff's office. Oh, I don't know. But we need to make it harder, not easier. :D

DeletedUser1105

I agree completely Celc. More choices in quests too, where you have to go down one route or another. Choose one, and the other is forever closed to you.

DeletedUser

OOO, I like it! Then no 2 ways of playing the game would ever be alike. This one has a lot of promise. :D

DeletedUser2708

"Squeaky wheel gets the kick!"

I want a miniature giant space hamster named "Boo" in my back pack....

DeletedUser5046

hmmm...i dont know...but i agree wit 'ol mah heart to make the-west better...*but if we have to do things e.g. sidegames, we can't assure if we can still focus on other worlds we are apart of(this goes to all players with multi world)*

DeletedUser

If it had more to do on one world and if the world was harder, then you wouldn't want to play a bunch of worlds. You'd just concentrate on one world then. Most folks started another world cause they were bored, and the game is free.

DeletedUser

:eek: I used to be a dog?? then a horse???

*faints*

(gem-mon...attacks!)

I somehow think this idea is going too far...neopets-esque (coming from a former addict)
you're right.

Okay everyone!..who votes for Gem's brilliant idea of having a waffle iron as a pet?!