Wolves Den recruiting

DeletedUser

Wolves Den (currently ranked 65 and improving daily) is looking for new members. We dont do rotation, once you're in you're in. We all work together to try and build a town and we are looking for likeminded individuals who want to join, help out, and fit in with our group. If you are interested send me a telegram under the same name. Don't miss this great chance, we fill up really fast :bandit:

DeletedUser

Still a few openings available don't be shy even though we are ranked highly we are still open to anyone who wants to be a part of our town and will help contribute, just let me know :mad:

DeletedUser

ok we have spots filling up fast, only one more open, don't miss this great chance to be part of this thriving town...:p

DeletedUser

Well we still have that one opening (we are ranked 58 now, told you we are improving daily) Don't miss this chance to be part of a great high ranked town that doesn't believe in rotation and loves to have fun. If you want in, just send me a telegram:)-

DeletedUser

Wolves Den, ready to help any new members, come and join we are a friendly bunch

DeletedUser

We have some more openings, we are a high ranked town, and we have a good group of active players with a very active town forum. Even if you are new, as long as you are willing to be active and help out we might have a spot for you, just telegram me if interested, don't miss this chance before we fill up ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah I even speak to shilo333, all opinions are welcome in Wolves Den

DeletedUser

got a spot still, we accept all kinds so even if you're new as long as you're active and like to participate we will have a spot for you, don't miss this chance

DeletedUser

ok we've upgraded residences and we have all spots filled except for duelers. If you are a dueler (or a newbie that plans on becoming a dueler) don't miss this last chance to join our great town.:eek:

DeletedUser

:D Haven't updated this in a while. We now have 3 towns in our alliance and working on a 4th. Message me in game and I'll see that you find a town that fits. We are in the North-East corner of the world, but it don't matter where you're at, just come on down!