Dueling!

DeletedUser274

^^ I did the first 418 damage in that duel btw.

Direwolf what kind of excuse is it to say you were dueling other people and had low hp, saying that is why you lost to me the first time. Then the second time was luck? You were wearing all dueling gear both times. I find it amusing 5 minutes after each duel you message me giving me the reason why I lost.

I'll admit you come attack me back I'll lose. I'm not much into dueling, I'd rather help train the other duelers in my town and guide them. I will lose more times than not when attacked by other good duelers, but I'll win almost every time. I can admit that I am not the best though, I'm really not that great, I can take a loss. Maybe next time you try to make excuses don't just block me in pm when you can't make up any more.

DeletedUser

just a test.

Duel:
brokenjoe vs balutx

Results:
No Hit :: Strike: Right Arm - 12 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 17 HP
No Hit :: No Hit
No Hit :: Strike: Right Arm - 11 HP
Strike: Left Shoulder - 5 HP :: Strike: Left arm - 13 HP
Total health points - 5 HP :: Total health points - 53 HP
brokenjoe wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $55 from balutx.

Report Converted by The Duel Converter

DeletedUser

cathalog0 wins the duel, gains 28 experience points and steals $1090 from molase02.

Don't bother attacking him. I've stolen all his money =P

Happened quite a while ago!

DeletedUser

Can Everybody read direwolf's in game profile because it is most amusing. He attributes all these others to be sucky because they do what he does. He has dueled everyone from lowest to highest exp and dueling lvl in town...

Direwolf is truely and most certainly a NOOB!

Death to him and his town!

DeletedUser

First of all I am not a good dueler.In fact this is my first world where I am trying to be a dueler.

Yet when I duel them...
d2qo0.jpg

And when they duel me...
duelrs9.jpg

DeletedUser

First of all I am not a good dueler.In fact this is my first world where I am trying to be a dueler.

Yet when I duel them...

At least your posting here that you like to attack non combatants :-D WTG!!! YOU ROCK WAY TO KILL THAT ADVENTURER!

Look i can do that too!
Hres like the last 5 days ish? and i think there might be only 1 maybe 2 where i wasnt the attacker but most the time people dont attack me so here it is
proofdb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can Everybody read direwolf's in game profile because it is most amusing. He attributes all these others to be sucky because they do what he does. He has dueled everyone from lowest to highest exp and dueling lvl in town...

Direwolf is truely and most certainly a NOOB!

Death to him and his town!

lol your wrong...he is the BIGGEST NOOB of all time...pass him out bugsy every time u can ok??

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 41 HP

Total health points
- 185 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 142 experience points and steals $11 from Bugsy.

you forgot that one? :unsure:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 26 HP

Total health points
- 374 HP Dacey49 wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $231 from mellu9.

DeletedUser

ZstatZ wins the duel, gains 106 experience points and steals $17 from Num27.

I see...

DeletedUser

jabberduel.gif

The best part is I didn't have my best weapon on, and they dueled me :p

DeletedUser

How the He11 do you guys put those images on?

You need to upload your image on the internet first. Here is a site Clicky. After uploading, just copy the link from "Hotlink for forums (1)" ;)

DeletedUser

This might seem like a stupid question but each time I have been dueled I have either been sleeping (in real life) or at work etc..

What I want to know is if you have been challenged to a duel do you see an icon to show that on your screen. Just like you did in Tribal Wars?