finaly

DeletedUser

now i know why people are on so high levels they did ..... and got alot of exp :)

DeletedUser20647

congratulations.jpg

DeletedUser17048

better late than.... good job, i will head to the next hidden item quest once i can do the job for it

DeletedUser16628

Anybody got a spare fishing rod?10 freaking hours and still no rod .........................

DeletedUser

12 hours for me and still nothing. That's on world 1, I just registered there to see how much it will take me and so far it's the same as the darn union flag which I never got.

DeletedUser

:S

it took me 28 hours of fishing to get the rod, how do you guys think i feel!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just keep fishing , I was under 70% motivation when I found mine first rod.
( and do not check if you found one every 10 min.)

DeletedUser

Just keep fishing , I was under 70% motivation when I found mine first rod.
( and do not check if you found one every 10 min.)

Well, you NEVER find anything in the 10 min slots ... has to be 30 mins to have the chance for a product find, iirc.

DeletedUser

That's not true. You have 1/3 the normal chance to find it.
Yeah you have 1/3 of a chance to find stuff. So if you are trying to find the fishing rod you would divide 3% by 1/3 giving you an even smaller chance than you had b4. It's still possible to find it, but very unlikely.

DeletedUser

Yeah you have 1/3 of a chance to find stuff. So if you are trying to find the fishing rod you would divide 3% by 1/3 giving you an even smaller chance than you had b4. It's still possible to find it, but very unlikely.
very true, unlike when you go with higher time quantities, where you have more chances at 3% (and not 12%) when you go 10 mins you have only a 1% chance. 3 chances at 1% =/= 3%

DeletedUser

I'm not premium and I've already gotten two fishing rods... I got one only after two hours... Nice little lvl2 to lvl10. It was hard to decide how to use all of the AP and SP.