Once all buildings are done...

DeletedUser

So were at the point where in the next week or two, all our buildings will be maxed...so what then?

does our town treasury money go to waste?

will an update come out?

DeletedUser

Good question. I am sure we all would like to know the answer to this. :D

DeletedUser

Gosh never thought of what happens to the money. Perhaps there's a game trigger set to unlock a new possibility when that happens...well here's hoping.

DeletedUser1105

For it to have been maxed out so early in the game, it seems a little weird. I would have thought it should take much longer to max out. Hopefully more will be revealed, but I dare not anticipate it too much, because we are most likely doomed to disapointment.

DeletedUser

maybe its similar to tw, and you cant build certain buildings until the rest are finished. or, certain ones at least.

maybe you will be able to build a new building that allows shoot outs.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't the guys who play World 1 be able to throw some light on this matter?

Have World 1 buildings been maxed?

I had previously lived for a long time in a medieval world of castles, calvary and catapults.... and only started gun-toting in W3....so...

Anyway, my guess would be once buildings are maxed or close to being maxed, town folks would stop donating to town treasury anyway and start stocking up on $5000 or $10,000 clothes so the Town Treasury might essentially be redundant at that point?

DeletedUser

W-1's top town is about 28,000, and they have level max Hotel, Residence, Tailor, Gen Store. Gunsmith is 8 or so and I'm not sure about their Town Hall.

Gunsmiths go upto rank 15, but frankly past 9/10 isn't needed yet since players aren't high enough levels to use the higher rank weapons.

iirc the rank 15 weapons are for L 70's

Once my towns stores are 10/10/10 I will probably tell them to stop donating and just build from money the town takes in via selling and visitor donations.

The rumor about the Sheriff is that a certain rank of Town Hall is needed, but we'll know about it long before it goes live.

DeletedUser

I asked because I am the leader of the third place town on world 1 (soon to be first place)

we have lvl 8 gun/tailor/gen
7 (or 8?) bank

max everything else

ive heard gun max is 15?

but we have 15000$ in the town treasury...wondering if we should slow down donations or not

DeletedUser

I honestly think they should have a way to attack towns and steal money from their treasury, or take down the work put into buildings or something.
That way even once everythings full and it's released, you'll want to have people defending your town.

Of course the 'sheriff' thing isn't even out yet, so maybe that's exactly what it is.

DeletedUser

No it wouldn't, would you like to be in the No.1 town, only to see it be reduced to 500 points, thanks to all the surrounding towns who see your's as a threat?

there will be rules like in TW with morale. But at the same time there will have to be different rules because, so far, there aren't alliances and we can't "defend" towns.

DeletedUser

I hope to god they don't make this game to be just another TW, that's exactly why I left TW in the first place...

DeletedUser

Well pure spec builders will need something to do when the towns are maxed... I still think we should be able to knock everyone in the town out and send our builders to deconstruct their town.. same rules.. 30/60/2hr

DeletedUser

The max points you can get is currently 42800, after all buildings are maxed out nothing more is currently possible.

DeletedUser

I reckon more buildings hsould be released, such as railway station or the sherrifs office should be open. That way people will have more things to divert their money to.

DeletedUser

hmm

if they had it like tribal wars, where you can take over the town or destroy it, I will quit. thats why I left tribal wars, after 3 times being nobled, I clicked on delete and left the game... :dry:

DeletedUser

Well as it is, lvl 10 tailor etc, only provide items up to like level 45is....so if they dont make mroe buildings...u cant get new items past lvl 45? what about when peopel are like level 100... lol