-FOM- Elite

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

The Elite

Town Name:The Elite
Location: 3 cells down, 4 cells over starting from the Right. Next to Large fort.
Town Rank: 50
Town Points: 2059
What classes are required: BUILDERS preferred... though any class will be joined
Number of Open Positions: 4
Town Descriptions: Town full of experienced players from various worlds. Looking for new players or exisiting players who will be active. I dont mind sculpting new players into better players as long as they are active.
Where to contact: ANY :D:indian::cool::ph34r: HAT can join you.

Residence 4 is up, all 3 shops, hotel, mortician.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to join.I'm only lvl 3 but I'm a pure buildier.All SP into construction and all AP into Strenght.

Deleted User - 1278415

Location: 3 cells down, 4 cells over starting from the Right. Next to Large fort.
Town Rank: 35
Town Points: 10235
What classes are required: Adventurers or money makers only
Number of Open Positions: 3
Town Descriptions: Town full of experienced players from various worlds. Looking for new players or exisiting players who will be active. I dont mind sculpting new players into better players as long as they are active.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Rank: 23
Town Points: 19320
What classes are required: All classes... money earners preferred though
Number of Open Positions: at least 6 out of 7 spots available. keeping 1 open for rotating shoppers.
Level Requirement: lv15+

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Name:-The Elite-
Town Rank: 29
Town Points: 25069
What classes are required: Looking for workers... who will work long hours. We have dueler protection. Fort & town building time is available.
Forts: We own 1 small fort. We also have an ally position in a medium fort as well.

Town Size: 43 members out of 50 slots.

Where to contact: ANY :D:indian::cool::ph34r: HAT of -The Elite- in game can join you.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Rank: 27
Town Points: 32426
What classes are required: Looking for workers... who will work long hours. We have dueler protection. 2 Forts with town building and money available to build with.
Forts: We own 1 small fort. We also have an ally position in a medium fort as well.

Town Size: 37 members out of 50 slots.

Town Descriptions: Town full of experienced players from various worlds. Looking for new players or existing players who will be active. I don't mind sculpting new players into better players as long as they are active.
Where to contact: ANY :D:indian::cool::ph34r: HAT of -The Elite- in-game can join you.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Rank: 15 made
Town Points: 42800 - our combined points are - 58618
What classes are required: Looking for earners money makers people who want to bring in money... people who do jobs and bring in resources for fort building.

At The Elite resort we also have dueler protection, if you got a problem and no one else will help you and you cant find the A-Team then maybe you should hire -The Elite- duelers... wheres my music.. dun dun dun

2 Forts owned by our town. Allied with 3 more forts.

Town Size: 37 members out of 50 slots.

Town Descriptions: Town full of experienced players from various worlds. Looking for new players or existing players who will be active. I don't mind sculpting new players into better players as long as they are active.
Where to contact: ANY :D:indian::cool::ph34r: HAT of -The Elite- in-game can join you.

What are you waiting for get out your check book cause I know your going to want to join!!! Make checks payable to -The Elite- not the other guys Fun Town Auto checkbook ads.

DeletedUser16628

I did some homework your town has some very good players and seem to be run very well, Those that join should be able to prosper and grow as long as they stay active.Joining this town would be a step in the right direction.

Deleted User - 1278415

Much appreciation for the kind words infiniti99 left this past week.

But we still need to improve our ranks and get more fine players in our town. we need elite solders/duelers and fort fighters as well.

World 12 is starting later this week. So we are asking those who are going to stay in w11 and who want to consolidate towns and come join a town that holds 6 forts., (3 owned and 3 allied).

Town Name: -The Elite-
Town Rank: 12th we movin on up !!
Town Points: 42800 - our combined points are - 64269
What classes are required: Looking for duelers/soliders fighters. Fort fighters even.

3 Forts owned by our town. Allied with 3 more forts.
Level Requirement: lv15+ but negotiable.

Town Size: 35 members out of 50 slots.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Rank: 13th :p
Town Points: 42800 - our combined points are - 71058
What classes are required: Looking for fort fighters

3 Forts owned by our town. Allied with 4 more forts.

Town Size: 39 members out of 50 slots.

Deleted User - 1278415

Town Rank: 4th :p Holl.Er

Town Points: 42800 - our combined points are - 84081
What classes are required: Looking for fort fighting chatters who are active for lots of fort battles.

5 Forts owned by our town alone.

Allied with 3 more forts.

Town Size: 45 members out of 50 slots.

Where to contact: ANY:D:indian::cool::ph34r: HAT of -The Elite- in-game can join you.