Formal Declaration of War against -FoM- Crow Town

DeletedUser

Be it known Cats Paw is formally declaring war on -FoM- Crow Town for the following reasons:

Our workers being dueled by those we considered allies.

No reply to telegrams sent to town founders concerning the above mentioned issue.

-FoM- Crow Town promoting the main attacker to a town councilor upon receipt of telegrams from our town founder.

Further attacks upon our workers after efforts were made to resolve the situation peacefully.

Signed:

Dusty the CAT
Marshal: Cats Paw
Marshal: Cat County
Ex-Marshal and High Councilman: Federation of Marshals

This way they can't say they weren't warned.;) Happy hunting all. :)

DeletedUser

The Shadow Empire

Dusty, you know we are always there for you!

Founder of The Shadow Empire
Carolann

DeletedUser8627

If I played world 8 I would come join them attack workers in your town.

I love it when people whine about it. :p

DeletedUser

It wasn't so much the attack on our workers as it was the fact that we had done nothing to them except help when they needed it. I personally sent out telegrams to all of FoM about every battle and helped them defend their fort on every occasion that it came under attack. We helped them when their town was under attack also. Then they turn around and attack us and the person doing the attacking was made a councilor after the founders and councilors were notified. Same as stabbing a person in the back if you ask me.

Now as for attacking workers, I figure I'll be attacked for the simple reason of my dueling level. No one is whining as you put it about that.

DeletedUser

Bud there was no whine, as you put it, in my declaration of war, simply facts based on my first hand knowledge of -FoM- standards, rules, protocol, and ethics as set forth by the founders of the organization.

This town is in clear violation of the standards, rules, protocols, and ethics of -FoM- and don't deserve to wear the -FoM- tag in my opinion.

Now that we have that cleared up, have a good day.:)

DeletedUser

Wasn't it you guys insisting that FoM does not attack workers?

DeletedUser

Yes ... -FoM- guidelines states that they are not supposed to attack workers unless at war with the town ... which we were not at the time.

DeletedUser

Are workers still workers at this point? Most of the towns I see are built and finished and most of the workers I know have switched to a PvP build.

I'll admit it's kind of fun seeing you guys on the wrong end of FOM hypocrisy after Bat Country spent so much time bugging you about it back in the day. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Are workers still workers at this point? Most of the towns I see are built and finished and most of the workers I know have switched to a PvP build.

I'll admit it's kind of fun seeing you guys on the wrong end of FOM hypocrisy after Bat Country spent so much time bugging you about it back in the day. :laugh:

We suspected what you had to say to be true. But until it was verified we had to stay with the status quo. ;):) It's sad but we are handling it.;):D

DeletedUser

Indeed.