• Bobsville

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Buckshot

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • New city name

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Alright ladies and gents got the ideal location up in the North East corner. It's got scarecrows, corn, pigs, mining, prospecting, posters, cattle, trees. Basically everything you need and I am saving the money to start it up. This baby has a high traffic area AKA Quick profit zone and I need a builder and basically anyone who is interested to come and join in will be expecting PM's and all that. As for the name i have two choices Bobsville or Buckshot. If you got a better name run it by me but I am very tied to Bobsville as nothing is as good as a newbie friendly village with the name Bob in it ^_^

DeletedUser

u si gays :)

U si gays is not a good name it would label and cause stereotypes forcing out all the people who chose a different life style. Good thought on creativity but it's just to common I need something fresh, something with a bang! Gays...nah to used in the common world now if we made the name be something with flair like Fire excape alley it would make you think Hmm...it's hot AND I could run from duelist! Thats a keeper name right there.:cool:

DeletedUser

Marfa...sounds like something you do after eating an entire bag of marshmallows...but was an actual cowtown in old West Texas and is still a small town today...a nice family kind of town in the Big Bend Country....

DeletedUser

That actually does sound decent if that new town vote wins then Marfa it is. Want to give that fresh "I'm not going to kill you...today." feeling in the town and make it more noobie safe as basically all the easy jobs with one or two hard ones are around there.

DeletedUser

Sounds good then I will wait till Friday 12 AM Central US time and give you the name then hope I get enough funds for it by then shouldn't be a problem with how lucky I have been getting.

Now that the name is decided between Marfa and Bobsville anyone care to become a permanent resident of this beautiful country town?

DeletedUser

InGame Name: skillchain
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 1/2 to 9
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: N/a
Cash/Bank Account: 200+
Highest Attribute: Mobility 5
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 13
2nd Highest Skill: Aim 9
3rd Highest Skill: Dodging 8
Intended Character Build: dont know yet, duellist maybe builder
Declared Intentions: Able to start focusing my skills in wherever way will help my future town
Personal Requirements/Requests: Be able to join a very active town with good leadership
progress.gif

DeletedUser

InGame Name: claywalker2000
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 7 26xp until lvl 8
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions:N/A
Cash/Bank Account: $148
Highest Attribute: Str/Mobility
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Trading
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback Riding
Intended Character Build: Don't know yet but will probably choose something to help the town I join
Declared Intentions: Willing to donate, and work.
Personal Requirements/Requests: active town

DeletedUser

Alright boys when the town is up I will let you know and you can rustle up your saddle bags and head on over. I am sure we will need both, need a builder though that is for sure so we could look into a hotel and the like quickly.

DeletedUser

Anyone else looking to put a name in or vote? Or apply for the town?

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Shyam89
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 1/2
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: N/a
Cash/Bank Account: 200+
Highest Attribute: Strength 5
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 15 ( 6 + 9(due to certain items in inventory :) )
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor, Stamina, Health (all at 8)
3rd Highest Skill: Construction, Trading, Animal Instincts (at 6)
Others: Horseback riding (5) , Dodging (4)
Intended Character Build: i'm not sure, maybe either an adventurer or worker
Declared Intentions: Once i join, i'll see what the town requires and alter my skills accordingly
Personal Requirements/Requests: Well..... i've no problems as long as those who join the town stay at least for a while and assist actively in constructing and upgrading it.

Last edited by a moderator: