Fort Battles (What kind of Experience/Items received?)

DeletedUser14192

I've been unable to par take in the Two Fort Battles of W8 (and I don't really run active in any other worlds)

So just wondering, what kind of Experience points you receive on the Winners Side? Also, do you still receive Experience if your on the losing end? or if You Die during Battle?

And what kind of items?

DeletedUser

It all depends on the difficulty of the battle (# of attackers vs # of defenders) and the amount of damage you do. KO's get a bonus bit of xp as well it seems.

Best I've gotten so far has been about 400xp but have talked to others that have received more than 1000xp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Lowest so far, 79 EXP.
I've only been in one battle so far.

DeletedUser3543

Level 14, one battle, no weapon equipped. Gave 100 damage, received 84 damage.

Reward : 86Xp and a black woolly hat.

DeletedUser

Dazzy received 1200 xp in our epic w9 fort battle. I received 200 ish or something along those lines for my losing effort! :D

XP is def. decided by casualties on both sides as well as overall # of players. We had 128 on both sides. We lost about 115. They lost 78 after 50 rounds.

DeletedUser15762

I didn't get KO'ed in my only FB on world 1, got 34 xp, and no items. :sad:

DeletedUser

You receive experience points for taking part in a fort battle. The amount depends on your level, the damage you caused, the duration you survived and if you won or lost the battle. You even receive points of you passed out.
If you survive the battle you also have a chance of finding items.

The value of the item you find is also related to how many people are left alive with you on the winning side

DeletedUser

In my last fort battle I got 4 XP and gray rags.:laugh:
14 defenders and 128 attackers.:eek:hmy: I was on attack side.:blink:

DeletedUser

highest - 628
lowest - 11

i dont think that the amount of damage you take affects the experience you earn that much. i almost got KOed and still earned 628 exp.

DeletedUser

Nope i was attack side , 80 attackers 70 defenders but we lost the battle
i got only 19 exp:mad: