Fort Overview?

DeletedUser

Hi,

I've heard someone from Code complaining that they have Fort Overview issues, but I haven't heard anyone from All Stars having any issues, and I've never had any issues myself.

Is it true that the Fort Overview doesn't work for some people? If so, then what's the error that they get, or what gets displayed instead? It seems strange that there'd be such a major bug, that it would be specific to one alliance, and that no-one would ever mention it outside of their alliance...

-- Pete.

DeletedUser6693

mine is messed up , it still has the battle from bonnies bucky hut saying "battle going on now"

and it hasnt had any battles posted on it since. so i cannot see any new battles at all. it has been messed up for 3 days now.

DeletedUser

Works fine for me. I don't see a problem with it, the devs are just doing their jobs, messing with Code.

DeletedUser

It is fine for me, but many people in chat mentioned it being stuck on Bonnie's Bucky Hut saying it was going on

The change of the fort name for today's battle also did not update on the map, clicking on the fort showed the new name but the map showed the old one

DeletedUser

overview

the fort overview was screwy for me from last thursday to i guess this morning...when i logged in. Now it shows everything correct. however the Resident's page inside the Town tab is still screwed up. Shows half the town yellow/red even if they are online right now.

DeletedUser

the fort overview was screwy for me from last thursday to i guess this morning...when i logged in. Now it shows everything correct. however the Resident's page inside the Town tab is still screwed up. Shows half the town yellow/red even if they are online right now.

That's a known issue. I didn't realize it was that bad, I've only seen it with one person. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next update, if not before.

DeletedUser

So is the inactive active town members bug, at least for the one in my town.