Dueling Tactics

DeletedUser

I was thinking about one of my dueling tactics, and was wondering if anyone else did something like it.

1. First i duel a dueler about 10 levels higher then me, 10 times, i use the reports to find were i get hit, and were i hit him/her.
  2. I then record the data as such--- Round 1/5 - head, round 2/6- right shoulder etc.
  3. I then gather all the information and dodge were he has hit me, and shoot to were ive hit him in specific rounds.
  4. i dueled a level 29 dueler at level 18, and won, by 21 HP, he only hit me once
  5. i find it very effective, long but effective
Thoughts about it?:bandit:

DeletedUser

hummm good plan, but 10 levels higher than you and you duel him 10 times? If they've got a decent weapon, then maybe you would die from this strategy. Also to do this it would take 10 hours and probably by then the person dueling would be back on by then and if they are a good dueler would of changed where to dodge and shoot etc. And after 10 duels you will have low motivation.

But other than that good idea, if you did maybe 5 duels and worked it out and Gambled you could do it.

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

I was thinking about one of my dueling tactics, and was wondering if anyone else did something like it.

1. First i duel a dueler about 10 levels higher then me, 10 times, i use the reports to find were i get hit, and were i hit him/her.
  2. I then record the data as such--- Round 1/5 - head, round 2/6- right shoulder etc.
  3. I then gather all the information and dodge were he has hit me, and shoot to were ive hit him in specific rounds.
  4. i dueled a level 29 dueler at level 18, and won, by 21 HP, he only hit me once
  5. i find it very effective, long but effective
Thoughts about it?:bandit:

Great idea King, but not too smart.

I like the way you think, but remember that they are higher than you and they have some weapons that can hit you with a high value. Also, doing this over and over again might kill you.

Re-think your strategy, and you might find a much better way.

Goodluck, and good plan!!!

DeletedUser5076

Ehm i wanna know about the dueling motivation... does it just reduce the damage you do or maybe hit chance or does it also reduce the money and exp if u win? :D

DeletedUser

Also your damage is less.

^^^Wrong :laugh:

Duel motivation only effects XP gained and does not effect the actual duel itself.

There are people down to single digits of duel motivation and yet they still do the same damage as if they had 100%.

One of the guys on W-1 does this on purpose so he can stay low level and farm noobs.

DeletedUser

Ehm i wanna know about the dueling motivation... does it just reduce the damage you do or maybe hit chance or does it also reduce the money and exp if u win? :D

Motivation

With each duel the motivation goes down by 3 points. A lower motivation means that less experience points are received. With a motivation of 50% the winner only receives half of the calculated points. It is always your own motivation that counts even if the defender wins. The motivation automatically goes up by 10 points per day.

DeletedUser

motivation doesnt matter if u dueled once as he said ..100-3=97% not bad