Fruitloopsguy's Cry baby Thread!

DeletedUser

I decided to make a cry baby thread in honor of fruitloopsguy who likes to whine off topic in other threads about how he is having a such a hard time breaking off duels against players 20-30 levels lower than him. Here you go fruitloops! Have a BAWL! lmao!

DeletedUser20663

I would consider these fighting words if you were ever awake to duel.

But my window of time to get you is going to close pretty soon because you don't advance your dueling level fast enough anyway.

DeletedUser

Livin' Rent Free!

I would consider these fighting words if you were ever awake to duel.

But my window of time to get you is going to close pretty soon because you don't advance your dueling level fast enough anyway.

Inside this guys head! LMAO!

DeletedUser

Hey, Lovepipe, don't you be mocking our glorious leader. He may be crazy, he may be as mad as a bag of maniacs, but he's OUR mad, crazy nutter, so back off.

I ain't scared of you, I get jumped by players 10+ levels higher than me all the time, you'd just be another number .... or would that be me helping you pad your stats :blink:

DeletedUser

My stats are fine, thanks for the offer though..btw im partial to a nice Stilton

DeletedUser

Good choice, Stilton is a definite high breed of cheese. Hoops, give me a chance to get a few levels and I'll come visit you. You say we sleep, so I'll come up to see you when I get closer to your level and I'll see how often you hotel it up :)

DeletedUser20663

Artagel, if you let me know when you are coming I'll set up a time to be awake. I would appreciate, but not expect, the same in return :)

DeletedUser

Ok, when we are equal in level, we shall do that. Each have a shot at the other.

TequilaJoe

Hey, Lovepipe, don't you be mocking our glorious leader. He may be crazy, he may be as mad as a bag of maniacs, but he's OUR mad, crazy nutter, so back off.

I ain't scared of you, I get jumped by players 10+ levels higher than me all the time, you'd just be another number .... or would that be me helping you pad your stats :blink:

Lovepipes? I thought it was a {censored by the Forum}