Girls Rule

DeletedUser

As a general statement, and my town. :)

westgirlflag.png

~Girls Rule~

We're looking for any folks who'd like to be part of a friendly team.
Level is not as important as being active!

We welcome folks who wish to learn, and try their best!

Always building, always looking for more females to join us!

~Requirements~
Either really posses x/x chromosomes,
or
have a female character portrait.

Nice folks, a huge plus!

Feel free to send me a telegram, I adore messages.

~~~~//~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I was going to send u a teddybear but u said u want messages so I need to find a letter instead.

DeletedUser

Oh I'll take teddy bears too! :laugh:

Just coming to bump ye olde thread, we have four fresh spots open!

DeletedUser

Again a malicious bump, we are growing fast and just opened five more slots!

Come be part of a team!

Almost a top 100 town! (122...) We rock, come join us!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again with the bumpage. ;)

Let us see how awesome are we doing now. :)

~We have broken well into the top 100 towns. (83 at the moment!)

~Have three awesome pure builders so we just keep getting bigger!

~Nice, comfy level four hotel just got done. (It's very nice)

~Built more residences, and have a handful of slots open!

~Come check us out, see what all the fuss is about! ~

DeletedUser

Rekrootment ongoing

Recruitment still open for all active players wanting to join. Here's what's happened since the last posts:

• We now have two towns with Girls Rule being completed quite a while ago, and our second town The Girls Next Door being very close to completion.
  • We've gone coed, as evidenced by yours truly being allowed to open his mouth. :p
  • Our town is a part of the UA alliance, which controls all three forts in our county, and has taken part in battles for other forts to help our friends as well. Girls Rule is the founder of the large fort in our county (Barbies Dream House), and The Girls Next Door is a member in the medium fort (a bunch of Hoople Heads if you ask me :dry:).
  • All towns in the UA alliance are also available for free shopping to our town members.
  • We have lots of shoot-em-up activity for duelers and soldiers, and a more quiet spot Next Door for those of us who don't want to participate in dueling.

In addition to all of the above, we still have a very friendly and active membership in the towns, and would love to welcome new members into our ranks! Those interested can send telegrams to either myself (for Girls Next Door), or Killette (for Girls Rule).

DeletedUser

Woo Hoo, world eight folks can come play!

Y'all should check us out, we are an amazing set of towns. :D

DeletedUser

I think it's a pretty good indicator of how active and fun the town is, yes. :cool:

DeletedUser

I believe this is called a "bump".

What's happened since last post:

• The Girls Next Door is completed, with about ten or so spots still open for active, friendly folks (builders would probably be frustrated with the lack of anything to build, but everyone else welcome).
  • We've got a third town, Naked Chicks wt Guns which is off to a great start with all the necessary amenities (Hotel 5, Bank 7, stores starting up). If you want to be a part of a town from the beginning, but don't feel like sleeping in flea-infested bunks, this is your choice! Telegram Nequam for an invite to our latest endeavor.

DeletedUser

Bumping. Our towns, like all the other towns in the World, are still recruiting. We're also super cool. ;)

DeletedUser

I was shocked today to discover we still have room in our three towns! :eek:hmy:

So if you're looking for a town, remember to take a long look at the Girl Triangle.

If you're already a good player, we're happy to have you. If you still need help to become good, we'd be more than happy to help you learn the ropes. :)