How Villages Get Cash? Account Sitting, post your improvements here!

DeletedUser

Couldn't we get money from people buying stuff from general stores, or people sleeping in our hotels?

I also think we should have account sitting or people will get kicked form their tribes from going away on hols.

I also think thereshould be trading between players.. That way people in towns can help each other!! (In quests)

You also need something which allows you to see where you are exactly, by co-ordinates.. Otherwise, you don't really know exactly where you are..

Does anyone agree?

DeletedUser

I also think we should have in-game profiles, let other players know what we are like as a person :)

In other words "you are dead", that would scare everyone!

DeletedUser

There's another improvement I want to have badly:

Players actually reading the forums and realizing their ideas are
a) actually already ig
b) being planned by developers
c) being suggested in 3 dozen other threads.

DeletedUser

yES i KNOW, BUT WE NEED AN AREA WHERE ALL OF THE POINTS HAVE BEEN RAISED IN THE SAME POST SO WE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON! =)

DeletedUser

Couldn't we get money from people buying stuff from general stores, or people sleeping in our hotels?

I also think we should have account sitting or people will get kicked form their tribes from going away on hols.

I also think thereshould be trading between players.. That way people in towns can help each other!! (In quests)

You also need something which allows you to see where you are exactly, by co-ordinates.. Otherwise, you don't really know exactly where you are..

Does anyone agree?

the money from the general store and gunsmith goto the town funds

DeletedUser

i think that you have good ideas but kicking people from their towns because they were on holiday seems a bit extreme. this is the only point that i do not agree with. maybe you had to tell the founders that you were going on holiday and then they will know why you are inactive.

DeletedUser

nAH GREEN. i MEANT WE NEED ACCount sitting (sorry bout the caps!)..

otherwise you will get kicked from the town.

DeletedUser

Try using the search button, as all of these issues have been raised before.

And this is The-West, not Tribalwars. Stop tryna make them the same.

DeletedUser

Does anyone agree?

I think you should post a poll on the thread to see what people agree with... i agree with most of what you say but i think account sitting would be good!!:D

DeletedUser

Try using the search button, as all of these issues have been raised before.

And this is The-West, not Tribalwars. Stop tryna make them the same.

That's exactly what i was thinking, you're just suggesting stuff from TW.

DeletedUser

we should be able to build units to take over other towns and call the game tribal wars 2

DeletedUser

Sorry about the caps? Are they making keyboards with a delete button now?

I've never played tribal wars, but most ideas here that are purported to 'make the game like tribal wars' just sound plain silly and don't make me want to play TW at all...

DeletedUser

I total agree , Gunslinger .
My only contact with Tribal Wars is from it's players that populate this game .
I have no desire to learn more of it . From what I've read in other threads though , the reason most of these "improvements" aren't in "The West" of because of their abuse and miss use in TW . The length of time before account deletion in at least 28 days , some have said up to 60 . This eliminates the need for account sitting .
However , there could be some improvement on the map , for locating and giving directions to towns and such .