Grove Point (A roleplaying Haven)

DeletedUser

Good day Settlers of the New World.

My name is Calus Valmont, and I have founded a new town called Grove Point.
A little information, the town is positioned wonderfully for jobs of different difficulity, a very active founder, and all around an intelligent setup for a town.

Grove Point is a roleplaying town, so roleplayers are more than welcome to apply and contribute to its growth. The forums are currently being setup for your convenience, and by the time this is read and responded to, they should be organized for a great roleplaying experience.

So Welcome one, Welcome all, to the fairest town in the West, where gemstones adorn the rivers, and gold is found often as sand. Welcome to the town with the fiercest of horses, and cattle that won't stop growing.

Welcome Settlers. Your dream is my dream.

Sincerely

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grove Point is accepting:

lvl 10+ (As a proof of continued dedication to the game)

Workers (To assist in Town Construction)
Adventurers(To spread our good name and reputation)
Duelists(To win reputation in Grove Points favour)
Soldiers(To protect our beloved Town)

Note that as we grow stronger Grove Point will be a core of trade and western civilization. You will all be honoured to have been part of her construction, and honoured to wear her name on your shoulder.

DeletedUser

Grove Point is now receiving roleplayers from all over the lands. More are welcome and will be inducted as soon as construction allows it!:)

DeletedUser

Gotta tell you, i'm quite intrigued in the idea of applying to your roleplaying town, the problem is though, I recently founded a town of my own at the northernmost edge of the world... so I may be stuck.

DeletedUser

It is quite possible abandoning your town. I believe Grove Point is rather centered on the map, if my maps aren't mistaking me.

We have room for 1 more member until we need the first residential upgrade, but we'll naturally find room for all that wish settle.

Sincerely,

Calus Valmont

DeletedUser

Grove Point now holds 9 settlers, and have just opened recruitement for 5 more. We have a Hotel, General Store, Gunstore and a Mortician, we are upgrading our Hotel to benefit settlers more.

Join the roleplaying core of civilization today!

Grove Point is accepting:

lvl 10+ (As a proof of continued dedication to the game)

Workers (To assist in Town Construction)
Adventurers(To spread our good name and reputation)
Duelists(To win reputation in Grove Points favour)
Soldiers(To protect our beloved Town)