grrrr they make me mad

DeletedUser

Why is it BS? All the people carrying around lots of money should already know they are open to attack as soon as they join a town. They are just learning the hard way that they should use the bank or donate the money to the town. And if they dont learn this lesson then they will just be attacked again and again :blink:
no because i lost 500 dollars and half the towns bank are level 1 soo be quiet you dont no what your talking about and i dont want to donate :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You should donate if you are a member of the town. So you should shoulder most of the blame for losing your own money. If you had donated and suggested the bank to be built first in the new town/world. You wouldn't have started this silly thread

DeletedUser

no because i lost 500 dollars and half the towns bank are level 1 soo be quiet you dont no what your talking about and i dont want to donate :rolleyes:

Your town should kick you out for that kind of attitude and then your problem, and theirs, would be solved.

DeletedUser

LOL your soo right...my experience gained on W4,W7,W8,W9,W10,W11 AND W12 has no say to some newbie who got smashed for $500 LOL :laugh:

DeletedUser

You asked for advice, were given the answers, yet you refuse to listen!?!?!?

I take it back, stay in school...

DeletedUser

Meh I still lost all my money while I was out of town in my first world, 7. I had like 600 dollars out of town, and I wanted to do some quest. I was at some part where I had to duel an NPC so I dueled him, but lost. Then dueled him again, but lost. Then I dueled him again, but lost.

I ended up dueling him like 7 or 8 times until I got KO'd... by an NPC. Yeah I don't like talking about it :sad:

I will see your $600 and raise you about $7000 - self KO'd against Mudridge in w10, after I had spent a week working my way down :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yea i had a cat hit me yesterday i was unarmed because our town doesnt have a gunsmith yet and he got about 500 off me also but that will all change soon ass i get my push dagger

DeletedUser

bank yer money, give it to yer town so it can grow, otherwise just let the neighbors take it away from ya. their town needs to grow to

DeletedUser

LOL your soo right...my experience gained on W4,W7,W8,W9,W10,W11 AND W12 has no say to some newbie who got smashed for $500 LOL
yay ok im good but your soooo better than me get over your self im not a newbie your a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The answer is very simple and there is no need for the endless replies. you only need to make a simple decision:

1. join a town as a valuable member, and any money that wont fit in the bank, you need to donate to the town treasury. obviously you made a lot of money in a few days, so no need to feel like the world is lost if you donate some of it

2. or horde your money to yourself and dont join a town, because it is pointless to join a town if you wont be a team player and make monetary sacrifices when needed

bonus option: sleep while you are away and live in fear, hehehe

DeletedUser

Your town should kick you out for that kind of attitude and then your problem, and theirs, would be solved.

He is gone he left no word about what he was doing or nothing. Did he forget to mention he was about 12 hours from our town, doing jobs on his way?

DeletedUser

ok this thread is crazy sorry snakey i was going to buy the donkey and a headband bank what i coud then donate all the rest of the money i did this thred to see if i was the only one that this happen to

Last edited by a moderator: