what gives

DeletedUser

how in the world can anybody reach level 6 on the 1st day without cheating ?
heck its not even a half a day yet, its only been 8 hrs that the worlds been open
a level 4 almost a 5 yes i can see, if you have a ghost town close by to sleep in to speed up the energy regen, but a 6 come on

you cant duel anybody till they are atleast a level 10 now so that isnt a way to gain alot of exp
you can only do so many jobs without running out of energy

DeletedUser

heck its not even a half a day yet, its only been 8 hrs that the worlds been open
a level 4 almost a 5 yes i can see, if you have a ghost town close by to sleep in to speed up the energy regen, but a 6 come on

you cant duel anybody till they are atleast a level 10 now so that isnt a way to gain alot of exp

Quite easy. If you plan ahead. You can complete chains of quests straight after each other.

I went from level 1-4 in seconds.

DeletedUser

hmm i do plan ahead
i only do the jobs that are for the quest and get just enough from the jobs to complete the quest and i run out of energy before i can reach a level 6 in 8 hours

must have had a damm good streak of luck i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, but how can you go from Level 1-4 in seconds? I mean, you need sugar for I think the 3rd or 4th quest in and you have to work AT LEAST 10 minutes to get that, and they actually tell you that you should work 30 minutes...kinda weird I guess.

DeletedUser

I went 1-5 quite quickly... and that was with me forgetting to queue up a job before running some errands and wasting about an hour or two not working.

I've got another job queue'd up that might get me to level 6, then a few hours of sleep after that.

DeletedUser

I think the top 10 levels are computer geks without lives, so they can manage their The West account. Their Cowboy gets more attention then their friends :laugh: just joking :D man, I like the new smileys.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but how can you go from Level 1-4 in seconds? I mean, you need sugar for I think the 3rd or 4th quest in and you have to work AT LEAST 10 minutes to get that, and they actually tell you that you should work 30 minutes...kinda weird I guess.

Well, i loled when i read that, but then, i think its juz a "figure of speech.." :laugh:

DeletedUser

There are some useful tools that can be used for the game. They are really good tools to use. They help you in a lot of stuffs. So I say this is possible.

DeletedUser

He could also use energy premium. Also income premium so he gets the sugar and stuff for starting questins in 10 mins.. This would help him level ALOT faster for the first day or so

DeletedUser

Level 7 now They must be SUPER COMPUTER GEEKS:blink:I also think they should change the quests every world so you cant plan a head!:mad:

DeletedUser

with some good use of sleeping you can easily hit 10 in your first 24hrs

DeletedUser

Well i missed out on all the fun i was inactive yesterday,but will be on my feet in no time

DeletedUser

I like this game how you can do that be off for even the first like week (like me on w3) and you can still be very succsesful. like i started a day late on w4 aswell and im still doing pretty well

DeletedUser

First town is up, founded by Dragonkight (wonder if that was a typo... lol)

DeletedUser5597

First town is up, founded by Dragonkight (wonder if that was a typo... lol)
Already asked him to invite me...I bet he has about 200 messages sounding like this : Hy there, can I pl0x join your town? :nowink:

DeletedUser

I'm not even in charge and I had 5 pages of telegrams asking to join with me.

DeletedUser

just started yesturday and i'm lvl 6... thought i was going a little slow up though ... is this good..?? don't check forums alot plz pm me if it is was jw.... will be 24hrs around 4hrs from now :p