has w8 lost its moxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:mad: when i first started shooting up towns on w8 it didnt take long to get a large amount of people to retaliate. now it seems as if no matter what you do you may get one or two attacks but nothing sustained. it seems that w8 has lost its moxy, at least to me.

The members of Mountain Dell have been shooting up the countryside for over a month and only a few people have actually showed up to put us in our place. We have even gone after some of the larger alliances in hopes to get some action going.

We are not afraid to lose a few fights nor do we want to make anyone elses game experience a poor one. However we are looking to get our shoot on, so if you feel im wrong in my belief then please come and show us the error in my thinking. And if you agree with me, we are looking for opponents who have the same mind set. :mad:

Long Live The West!!

DeletedUser

Yea as I have said in some of my other posts world 8 has lost some of its spark it used to be full of huge town shoot outs with mass wars now not so much.

I've some people get some revenge but nothing like it used to be.
However in saying this I am sure that very soon another empire will start a massevie fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.