DeletedUser

iv noticed a lot of the following in this world

.muits (my towns reported 7)
.spys (we have had 2)
.wining builders (to many to count)

any one eles have any of these issues

DeletedUser

Yes, I've noticed

I chalk it up to experience I guess. Builders are what usually start problems between towns--everyone needs drama. Spies are a result of experienced players trying to gain an advantage.

DeletedUser16628

Yes jk I would agree with that and spies well they deserve an A for effort if they can get away with it few do and it is a more likely scenario in a large town like your kyle although late in the game.

DeletedUser

well im just saying this because in 1 month on world 11 we have banned more people,had more wining builders, and had the same amount of spies then i have had in 1 year on world 1

DeletedUser16628

Now I understand your question better.It's funny JK and I were just talking about this 2 days ago as far as the builders go yes I agree but try not to pay attention to it to much unless it's becoming a bulls bend issue and spies yes I'm sure a few have gone through bulls bend but it's very difficult to find and follow so many players as you know all to well from w-1 you have a full house lot's of work.We have had our share of banned players also more than I have ever experienced but the spying is a definite threat and is a discussion among all of our founders as we speak I think I see a way of spotting them but will not mention it here.

DeletedUser

agreed...

i chalk it up to the tremendous amount of experienced players. Everyone is looking for an advantage--and everyone knows the ropes---kind of fun if u ask me.

DeletedUser16628

yes it's fun but it may explain some things also as far as participation in some of our raids some players just won't duel I can't put a finger on it but loyalty is not strong like you brownie me and quite a few others you know what I mean.

DeletedUser16628

W-11 has been better and worse than any others I've been in.Much more violent as far as I can tell and lot's of competition which is good multi hunters are everywhere?

DeletedUser

I like the challenges in W11. All of experienced makes it fun. There have been a ton of dueling as towns are fighting for spots in the forts. I know we have had a few spies in our town as well as a pole dancer that got banned. Our saloon is pretty boring now.

DeletedUser

How do you find out someone is a spy? I mean really shouldn't that be the easiest job in the game? And still you managed to catch some?

What were they doing? Running around yelling "nobody knows that I'm a spy!" in a forest and you happened to overhear them?

DeletedUser

How do you find out someone is a spy? I mean really shouldn't that be the easiest job in the game? And still you managed to catch some?

What were they doing? Running around yelling "nobody knows that I'm a spy!" in a forest and you happened to overhear them?

when someone from a town thats at war with you comes to your town for 5 mins and leaves and goes back to his

DeletedUser

ok I thought a spy would be someone who's a member of your town, but he is only there to tell all your information and plans to another town.

DeletedUser

Even those undercover spies leave some kind of a trail. They can mess up while posting or when they don't get attacked during massive hits, or because they find excuse not to attack their real town. I have not come up against in The West, but I have had issues with them in TribalWars. Sometimes even players from the opposing town might reveal them just to hurt the town.

I suppose no one would be able to be a great spy. They have to act like a true member of the town they have infiltrated, be friends with their townmates, help them, take part in mutual strikes and all in all form a bond with some players.

DeletedUser15169

Yep , we had our share in w10 and still have problems sometimes. Once you gain experience in hunting out spies, you will be able to hunt most of them down. We had one spy who absolutely refused to donate, said he would do it after he completed Hernando's. Haha *hint hint*

w11 is very challenging so far ;)

DeletedUser

I am a spy!!! I am secretly spying on my own town. My new name is mbrown007. I will take it shaken and not stirred. :laugh: