heavy labor (fishing)

Sackkett

im level 39 in world 11 and just completed the fishing quest for six hours, i got the $500.00 and leveled up one level and got one attribute point and 3 skill points. In world 12 i did the same quest at level 8 and level up four levels to 12, got $500.00, but i got 3 attribute points and 9 skill points is that because i did it a lot sooner in world 12 that i did in world 11, thank you very much for your response.

DeletedUser

On world 11 you only got one level up since it takes alot more XP to get from level 39 to 40 than it does on world 12 where you got from level 8 to 12. You simply got more XP since you were a lower level on world 12 than on world 11.

DeletedUser21320

On world 11 you only got one level up since it takes alot more XP to get from level 39 to 40 than it does on world 12 where you got from level 8 to 12. You simply got more XP since you were a lower level on world 12 than on world 11.

On world 9, I went from L1 to L10 after fishing. Elmyr posted something similar.

And for general information, I found the fishing pole after 21 10-minute jobs (equivalent to 7 half-hour jobs). Of course, when I tried to duplicate it on W8, it took me 364 10-minute jobs (equivalent to about 121 half-hour jobs).

I do believe that the $$ and XP are lowered somewhat for 10-minute jobs, perhaps to about 80-85% of normal, but the drop rate seems unchanged. And yes, my motivation in the game dropped to about 40% in W8, but the drops of Trout seemed to be reasonably regular throughout. I ended up with 62.

Of course, since those quests were first revealed, a lot of people, including me, think that all of the drop rates are quite a bit lower than the printed values, so maybe this example doesn't mean much any more.

DeletedUser

Is this quest not available anymore? I completed it this morning on World 12 and it has a grey Cross next to it, any reason why? I've already completed it on World 11.

DeletedUser

level 20 requirement is what I heard? but I don't know as I've completed it already on all worlds that I can.

DeletedUser

Can Anyone confirm the Lvl 20 requirement? I was 4 of the 6 hours done with the fishing for my 500XP and now I can't even get the quest up!

DeletedUser8627

This is correct.

The heavy labour quests will only open if you are level 20 and you have the correct product on your character.