Bobville once more! YAY!

DeletedUser

Thats right folks your favorite town is coming back from w2 into w4. After my trial and error in working on how a town works, what I can do, and how to do it it seems that I have worked out the necessary issues and made it for the better. Now then listed below are the requirements to join and I would love to see people actively enjoying not only our crazy weirdness and enthusiasm in recruiting but also friendship and brotherhood towards the sacred statue of Bob in the center of the town. Obviously all of you are wondering who the heck is bob?

Well my friends Bob is more of a sacred icon for the people of the D&D world. He is blind, mute, and deaf yet has the most luck in the world. He can't die by being strike down or shot, can't be snook up on. Many wonder if I have lost my mind due to the heat, perhaps so but I know with your help we can make Bobsville come alive and be the best town in the land.

Requirements:

• 2 Workers, at least 20 in construction to start.
  • 1 dueler (preferably a melee dueler as I will be the other one and be firearm)

• 1 Trader, this is KEY to making Bobsville a successes I mean by trader obviously you are the backbone to money making, trading, gems, etc. We need you to be the money maker of Bobsville.
  • Level 7 and at least 15-20 per major stat for your specified job (may very depending how close you are to lv and stat points)

This is up to discussion now as W4 has all four far right squares being filled with one ghost town local is a nice key thing to think of, should we start near a ghost town or work a square or two away? Anyone interested in joining aside from the standard post that is required here also put in your voice because when your a Bobarin your voice is heard.

Construction Layout for day 1:

Residents level 2 by 11:59pm Nov 14th 2008
Hotel level 1 by 11:59pm Nov 14th 2008

This may change if I am able to afford the funds to build the town earlier or later (preferably the first) any questions please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to join but i am very noob, i wouldnt mind doing the construction.

DeletedUser

Ok sounds good just follow the instructions in the sticky so I know what everything is looking at, also min lv to join is 7. Sorry but I got to draw a line somewhere. Also, yes warlord you know me...everyone knows me I play all the worlds and do quite well in w3 and 2 been getting up there in 1 slowly.

DeletedUser

Ill be a dueler

Ill be a dueler if thats ok... Ill message you now.

DeletedUser

Ok then scratch my message, Blade we are going to need a melee duler if that is fine with you.

DeletedUser

I am new to this game , but i think i can learn my skill to be a good constructer worker. I hope u i can join in this town n advance together:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well when you hit lv 7 then post here with the format needed to apply to towns, I don't accept strangers ;)

If your wondering wth I am talking about go to town and recruitment and the sticky there shows the instructions, if you wish please just edit your post with this format and I will look into it. Or else PM DemonHunterSK in game with the same format.

DeletedUser

I'm happy wherever we end up as long as the right jobs are located around town. I'd really love to find a spot that has a railroad station / telegraph poles nearby.

DeletedUser

I normally pick fort and railroad since you normally get good low lv and high level places...that is one thing I always do well on, picking a place with a lot of resources. That is why I ask though since any money you have is Bobvilles until we get past that first week.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Jagawatz
Character Level (XP/XP): 7 (22/74)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: -NA-
Accumulated Contributions: -NA-
Cash/Bank Account: 143/000
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Building
2nd Highest Skill: Trading
3rd Highest Skill: Fine Motor Skills
Intended Character Build: Trader / Builder
Declared Intentions: Can offer cash when available, Trade / Building skills
Personal Requirements/Requests: -NA-

DeletedUser

ill join im a lv7 melee duelist with 7 tactics 8 appearence and 9 vigor

DeletedUser

Callum if your looking to join then please follow the correct posting format, same for everyone else. Jagawatz for you good to have you aboard but we will need to wait till residency goes up to invite you however. That should be after the first day at the latest so it's plenty of time to earn more cash as for the first week EVERYONE drops it all.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am very interested to joining a booming town in world 4, and seeing as it is a new world and towns are scarce, I am very interested in joining Bobville!

InGame Name:
AlotaDota
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 (22/59)
Current Residency: None so far
Cash/Bank Account: 165/000
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Setting Traps
2nd Highest Skill: Construction
3rd Highest Skill: Shooting
Intended Character Build: Adventurer, quick xp/items
Declared Intentions: Can offer cash when available, and Building skills
Personal Requirements/Requests: -NA-

DeletedUser

Alota and the others who have submitted their data could you please PM me in game or on the forums the number for your stats so I know where to place you on the list? Alota I like that your going to be an adventurer the xp and items helps a lot are you looking to be in the city permi or just for awhile?

DeletedUser

InGame Name: gamingyoda
Character Level (XP/XP): Lv. 7 (52 / 74)
Current Residency: -NA-
Cash/Bank Account: $170
Highest Attribute: Charisma (6)
1st Highest Skill: trading (26)
2nd Highest Skill: toughness (6) hat
3rd Highest Skill: All others in Charisma (6)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer, quick money
Declared Intentions: Can offer cash when available
Personal Requirements/Requests: Near gemstones

please invite me thnx

DeletedUser

PM sent.

Aside from that, I'd like to add my two cents about the location of the town.
1. New players all spwan on the east end of the maps, if we want their money spent at our stores, then we need to be in the east end.
2. As you've said earlier, the east end is filling up. More than likely, a few of those early towns will become ghost towns as players drop out.

In conclusion, my opinion is to find a nice little plot of land in the east, one that is a short distance from other towns, but find one quickly!