Bunny Burrow

DeletedUser

Hey fellow Bunny guys............

hop in and post something if u are a bunny from TW

DeletedUser

mates i am looking for my fellow tribe mates from TW. so dont get carried away

DeletedUser

mates i am looking for my fellow tribe mates from TW. so dont get carried away

Just a suggestion but you might have more luck making a thread on your TW tribe forums. At least you could lure them here with it. And maybe a carrot on a stick.

DeletedUser

they are allready in here in the game and we have a thread in our forums. but i dont think that they have reached the WEST forum yet

DeletedUser

they are allready in here in the game and we have a thread in our forums. but i dont think that they have reached the WEST forum yet

Then might I suggest the use of ferrets and a big gun to shepherd them over to this fine establishment.

DeletedUser

Hey fellow Bunny guys............

hop in and post something if u are a bunny from TW

I don't like you.

And please note: Pretty much 100% of the people here are from or in some way connected to TW.

DeletedUser

I don't like you.

And please note: Pretty much 100% of the people here are from or in some way connected to TW.

who asked u to like me ?????????

and i am not looking for all guys from TW . i am looking for members from tribe BUNNY in world 22

DeletedUser

who asked u to like me ?????????

and i am not looking for all guys from TW . i am looking for members from tribe BUNNY in world 22
Then open a topic in your tribal forum instead.

No offense but I don't think anyone here cares about you or whatever tribe you are looking for.