Praying not good??

DeletedUser

I read somewhere that praying often isn't good thing to do?? Someone explain me why, you could go nuts or what? :D

DeletedUser

well you read it in the manual and it says praying "consecutively" doesnt help, it doestn harm, but it doesnt help

DeletedUser

Excessive prayer or belief has been known to have negative side effects on the psyche of practitioners of various religious activities.

DeletedUser

Well, from what I've seen before, people who have prayed many times have posted reports where they've suffered much more damage from a simple injury than they should have.

Such as sunburn, slipping in the mud or eating sour berries, which should only be 1 or 2 points worth of damage, they instead get 100-200 damage. You could possibly get hurt even more depending on the danger of the job - I can't even imagine the worst Transporting Ammunition has to offer under those circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha

BOOOM! you lose 3600 health points.

that would really suck.

DeletedUser7321

Some have said that they think it increases your luck in finding items.

I have done it and gone stretches without doing it. I don't really think that I have noticed any difference in any way.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Maybe praying ingame can represent real praying if your are religious, that way the game makers don't have to do anything at all and the religious people can pray for victory :)

DeletedUser

but I think it doesnt help also... maybe i will also pray first before I go for my first duel.

DeletedUser

Maybe praying ingame can represent real praying if your are religious, that way the game makers don't have to do anything at all and the religious people can pray for victory :)

So basicly it does nothing at all?

DeletedUser5046

i dunno...but i pray when my energy decreases and needs a lil boost instead of sleepin'

DeletedUser

If you actually pray every sunday(in-game) it might help in some strange way :p