Sleeping

DeletedUser

Hi All

I just spent 8 hrs asleep in a town (Lv2 Room) but only appear to have got about 20 energy from the sleep (sleep start at 30Z, currently 50Z), can any one advise if this is correct?

This is the room I slept in ...

star1.png
Dormitory Recovers 108 energy points, 144 Health point $ 40

Something tells me I should have 128Z am I right? how do I get this corrected?

I have premium account activated

Ta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just spent 7 hours sleeping in a 1 star room and have accumulated about 70-75 points.
EDIT: I activated my premium account though so get a bonus, but u should still get 3 points per hour (24 in ur case) plus a bonus because ur in a bed, I dunno how big a bonus is though?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi All

I just spent 8 hrs asleep in a town (Lv2 Room) but only got about 20 energy from the sleep, can any one advise if this is correct?

Ta
for 8 hours of game time you will receive a minimum of 24 energy... Sometimes your browser does not reveal your true energy/cash/exp/updated msgs etc etc etc. This may be the case with you. You will have the energy, but it is not being displayed

DeletedUser

for 8 hours of game time you will receive a minimum of 24 energy... Sometimes your browser does not reveal your true energy/cash/exp/updated msgs etc etc etc. This may be the case with you. You will have the energy, but it is not being displayed

I appear to have just run out of energy, and only been working for about 4 hours 2 x 2hr jobs. I do not appear to have been credited with the energy from the sleep :( :( :(. can anyone advise how to contact site support to see if they can rectify the issue?

DeletedUser

I appear to have just run out of energy, and only been working for about 4 hours 2 x 2hr jobs. I do not appear to have been credited with the energy from the sleep. can anyone advise how to contact site support to see if they can rectify the issue?

If you wanna talk to the T-W Team, there are two ways.

First, you can contact an Administrator in this forum, just follow the following steps:

• Click the word "Forum The West".
  • After clicking that, it will show all the Threads in the Forum.
  • At the bottom of the Threads, you will see two things, click the "VIEW FORUM LEADERS".
  • Then it will lead you to the list of Administrator and Moderators in the Forum.
  • Pick one of them, and mail him personally.
Second, you can contact an Administrator in the game, just follow these steps:
  • In your Navigation Bar, you will find the Settings Menu.
  • Click that, and a new Window will open.
  • At the left han corner, click the word "SUPPORT".
  • Then, another window will open.
  • Just follow the things it says, then your done.
Goodluck, I hope you will solve this issue.

DeletedUser

refresh your page, yes that is F5, or get a better browser

Firefox ;)

DeletedUser

I had problems with my IE, so i dl'ed firefox, but IE started to work again but firefox is the best browser in the world :D

google chrome is fast, but its in BETA atm

DeletedUser

I had problems with my IE, so i dl'ed firefox, but IE started to work again but firefox is the best browser in the world :D

google chrome is fast, but its in BETA atm

Google Chrome?

What is that, is that a *NEW* Browser?

DeletedUser

Um. It's kinda old now. But it is the latest, I believe.

You haven't heard of Chrome? O:

DeletedUser

If you wanna talk to the T-W Team, there are two ways.

First, you can contact an Administrator in this forum, just follow the following steps:

Second, you can contact an Administrator in the game, just follow these steps:
  • In your Navigation Bar, you will find the Settings Menu.
  • Click that, and a new Window will open.
  • At the left han corner, click the word "SUPPORT".
  • Then, another window will open.
  • Just follow the things it says, then your done.
Goodluck, I hope you will solve this issue.

I followed this method, and ticket was setr to "done" with no explanation of action and no apparent change to energy :(

tried again last night, and got about 60 Energy points ... not the 108 promised by a level 2 room :(

DeletedUser

I followed this method, and ticket was setr to "done" with no explanation of action and no apparent change to energy :(

tried again last night, and got about 60 Energy points ... not the 108 promised by a level 2 room :(

Wait for the reply of an Administrator.