West Point (recruiting)

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I've just founded a new town in the far west of the map - It's called West Point after the American Military Academy and i'm looking for some cowboys to help contribute to it and populate it as well as call it home. I warn you now - it'll be a fair trek. However; it'll be worth it - we'll be one of the first towns to set up here and get nicely established.

My plan is to get construction going with workers/adventurers for the first residency positions and then slowly expand from there. We'll build a hotel so we can rest and others may come to the town. Then we'll build a general store for some income, then more residences and so on. Each time we expand we'll invite in more people - hopefully some soldiers/duelers later on ^_^

If you're interested please message "Guardikai", my house mate who is organising the town but is a little forum shy. Thanks folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all again,

I've even swapped over to help this town as my last town was turning into a ghost town as the mayor had gone inactive. We've just built more residencies so we could use more players. Please message "Guardikai" our mayor for invites. We're looking for duelers and soldiers primarily but we have space for others. Cheers!