What happened??????!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Where is my thread with selling goods??? What happened here? Moderators?

DeletedUser

They are not allowed, turns into big spam fests.
No Section for it anyway because we dont want every single town advertising it.

DeletedUser

Plain stupid as it makes game more fun. Too bad, I had a feeling that ppl liked it and it brought another dimension to the game.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight; We can't advertise here at all? With or without pics? I still believe that is a bad move by crew and I know lots of ppl here agrees with me.
Thanx

DeletedUser

Yeah, we should be able to do that. They could make a subforum and put a few moderators on there. It would be awesome!

DeletedUser

They done this before, but after a few days letting the players advertise their own Towns, the forum is full of spam!!!

So I guess that is why they don't wanna let any player advertise their Towns again. I should tell this to you Marecone, after making a Thread. But, I guess I just really like your items so I forgot to tell you about it.

Sorry!

DeletedUser

Actually What Happens is this
One Town Advertises, then a member from every town advertises the same town again.
Spam and Flame wars begin.

Not Fun tbh.

DeletedUser

Actually What Happens is this
One Town Advertises, then a member from every town advertises the same town again.
Spam and Flame wars begin.

Not Fun tbh.

Anyway I just reported a player called, JDoe.

He is freaking spamming the forum.

Also, nice NEW SIG, Hefty.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight; We can't advertise here at all? With or without pics? I still believe that is a bad move by crew and I know lots of ppl here agrees with me.
Thanx

I doubt it, face it, no one really cares about your town that much, there is over 100,000 towns in the game, do you think someone is going to go to your town just because you spam the threads about it?

no.

DeletedUser

But same happens with town recruitement. Example:
I am xxx and have built town. Need 2 players to join and we will be best town as I am smartest here :D.
IMHO this is spam as well.

Anyway, I beleive that advertising goods would bring less spam then recruitement because only few towns have good stores and items. If there is a chance you Hefty change your mind please post here if no I guess I will have to live with it :(

DeletedUser

But same happens with town recruitement. Example:
I am xxx and have built town. Need 2 players to join and we will be best town as I am smartest here :D.
IMHO this is spam as well.

Anyway, I beleive that advertising goods would bring less spam then recruitement because only few towns have good stores and items. If there is a chance you Hefty change your mind please post here if no I guess I will have to live with it :(

Probably just try to live with it for now. Maybe in the future they will need some more Forum Moderators, and they will pick you!!!

Then you can change some of the Rules.