In game constant daily attacks

DeletedUser

from same players ( is this classed as many games class it as harrasment ? )
I can understand the dueling side of the game and i know its a part of it as well, but to me when its taking away all the enjoyment of the game for a player, isnt that about time to sort something out about it

Is there a way a min amount of duels can be coded into the game ' as in a min amount against a single player or something.

Duel: The Ram vs. Krondore
On 11/12/08 at 18:24

Duel: Atahuallpa vs. Krondore
On 12/12/08 at 16:16

On 13/12/08 at 21:41

On 14/12/08 at 06:20

On 14/12/08 at 17:45

On 15/12/08 at 16:14

Today at 00:00

Today at 01:19

If not no worries, its just i have no ideas why these two keep attacking me all the time, not as if im giving out much gold at all to them a few $ here and there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had asked why a few times to one of them, but never get any return posts, but i do get the displeasure of being dueled by them.

DeletedUser

Just let them knock you out and you'll be safe from duels for 48 hours

DeletedUser

They will soon level up and leave you alone, if your not giving them a lot of money my guess is high exp gain. just give it time.

DeletedUser

To answer your question - that is not harassment ... its how the game was designed.

The only time people can get in trouble from dueling is if they are sharing internet connections and attacking you within a 24 hour period.

DeletedUser

there are skills that protect against duelling. there are towns that can look after themselves too.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's good to slow your rival players/towns down.

If you think there's more of a reason than that then consider how much xp/cash you give, if you belong to a town in their towns area or if they just don't like you.

Either way shooting games shouldn't protect those who can't protect themselves. The west hugs :laugh:

DeletedUser

From what I can see neither is even attacking more than once per day, hardly harrassment in my opinion.

DeletedUser

If and i say IF it really is the case that you are in this situation, then have you ever thought of turning it to your advantage by boosting your defensive skills? that would be money and experience for nothing.
Oh no that would involve thought wouldn't it. of course moaning is much easier.

DeletedUser

My best bet is that you hurted their ally or friend. Or they found you are an easy target to pick on. Did you lose all the fight? If you win a few, why not let them duel you, they are pushing into your exp,right?

I am desperate to have someone, anyone attack me, so I can level up even faster, sadly, people don't usually duel one who looks stronger than them or they are not sure about.

DeletedUser

yeah, i got that problem too. i got only 2 guys nearby who'll challenge me, but one of them left me. and now i only got one guy, and he rarely comes around.
infact, i've only been challenged by 5 different people before, 3 of them failed misserably. and one that left who would actually challenge me i knocked out twice. and he knocked me out once. he was the only guy i could have a good fight against.

DeletedUser

From what I can see neither is even attacking more than once per day, hardly harrassment in my opinion.

I find it hilarious that Epsilon finds nothing wrong with it yet he sends his own pity message to me in the west for repeatledly attacking him....

Epsilon On 12/19/08 at 11:18 PM
Congratulations!

You managed to beat me three times in under three hours. Let me compliment you on your utter lack of honor and miserable sense of fairplay.

Respectfully,
Epsilon

Xavier On 12/20/08 at 12:37 AM
We are enemies. All is fair in Love and War.
Best Regards,
X

DeletedUser

I'm glad your amused. If you had understood my previous post, you would see the difference in the situations.

There is also a difference between "pity" and frustrated sarcasm.

By the way, I still have those cookies waiting for your promised return. :D

DeletedUser5677

Town fights remind me of the lyrics from the old F-Troop t.v. series-
"Where Indian fights are colorful sights
and nobody takes a lickin'
Where pale face and redskin
Both turn chicken.

When killing and fighting get them down,
They know their morale can't droop.
As long as they all relax in town
Before they resume with a bang and a boom
F Troop."