Changes

One Armed Ninja

What changes do you think will happen now that towns are reaching/coming near to 42800 points?

Personally i think it will become a more duel orientated world, as with no stuff to build construction people will change.

DeletedUser

Seems that every near maxxed town has started building a second or sixth *cough 000 Deathstar cough* city....

I think W-1 is starting to stagnate and we're seeing less and less duels then we were a month ago as more higher level people have quit... at least for the higher level duelers.

DeletedUser

World1 is stagnating for some time already. And it will die eventually. If was fun to build up town untill it is finished, to duel - while you can duel more than just a few people in whole world. What left to do? Maybe to gather best items for jobs? :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure but I heard tailor and general store will be extended to level 15

DeletedUser

I'm not sure but I heard tailor and general store will be extended to level 15

If this is true then it sounds like they're putting a band-aid on a bullet wound. No ones stats are going down, 5 levels for two buildings is nothing.

DeletedUser

I haven't read about a lvl extension on the German forum (though I haven't checked today) and would call it nonsense as with that an introduction of new items/weapons would need to come along.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

Better yet. It says you win and you can start over. Sounds like a feasible plan as this game isn't gonna last longer if towns are already hitting their max and players are just doing quests and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Seems that every near maxxed town has started building a second or sixth *cough 000 Deathstar cough* city....

First off this is what i was thinking.. the autobots they are now though. :eek:hmy:

Anyways my main town has completed *First to do it* uuhhuum. oh and now we are currently building a second town that we started from scratch and is now in the top 35.

I am a builder, and I am in process of shamaning all my skills to construction..so i hope they come out with tailor 15, and gen store 15, town hall 15, oh and church 5(actually that would be cool :eek:).. or I am just gonna keep working and sleeping I guess.. :huh:

DeletedUser

well if you look at the town itsself there is roon for at least 3 new building inbetween the nank and church the ol unused building beside the mortician and inbetween the unused building and mortician

dont know whata they would be thiough maybe a market cause what i dont understand is that it says somwthing like tobacco sell price $1 and BUY PRICE $2 but you cannot buy it i think this would be good though as with most things if you buy them and then regret it you get next to nothing for selling it and lone rangers if they want to buy a top hat or whatever it vost 10k or something so i think if they made a market you could put your own stuff up there to sell and with each level that goes up you can sell more stuff at omce and yoou could even have an auction part but the only problem is thiugh people going there for quest items like the ones in the begginging 24 wood some people may just buy the wood but then the seller would know this and could raise his price

but anyway that is all i can think of but it would be fun

DeletedUser

market would be interesting, and would be an excellent upgrade.
also, they could be mean, and require several different markets, like food, and stuff like that. that way, we have more to build.

DeletedUser

but it wud be more challenging but i think they wud have ti stick to the clothes and stuff not needed ofr wuests we dont know about like the new items as this would stop the whole purpose of doing jobs for the items for the quest