Im new and I need advice

DeletedUser

Good day to you,

Im new in this game i just reach recently lvl 10 and i pick the mercenary class. I scatter around my skill pts ( i think its a mistake). When i got in the saloon i see some work quest like repair fence the sheriff give me when i was like lvl 8 When i see the skills i need to do that work i start putting my pts in the skills i need to get that quest complete. I still need tons of pts to get that job done. Since im mercenary should i worry about those quests? Or there other nice class specific quests that give me more xp and better items?

Thanks for your advice all.

And also im looking to join a good town with experienced players where i can learn and get good advice.

You can reply here or send me a telegram in the game

Thanks a lot for your time

Chelsis

DeletedUser11353

You don`t need to worry about those lame quests, not many quests are good source of XP/money, duels and working are great though
If you ready to learn you can join my town, I`ll invite you so we can chat on our town forum and we`ll give you few hints

DeletedUser

Well to keep from cluttering up the world 8 forum with more threads. I am new too. I just started today. I was wondering if I could join a town. I was hoping to look at what all the high levels do with their classes so I can figure out what to do. Anyways well that is all I have to say.