implementing new rules on market use

Ektoras BOTrini

Another comment that I wanted to add , when items have individual bonuses like +12% luck or +15% XP etc Automatically their price are expensive because those individual bonuses have a big impact on your game. It's not rare to see items like Colombian Sandals and Belt go for over 1M each because they give individual bonuses and also can contribute to your general gameplay.

Btw I got independence set for less than 400k in Colorado ( only clothing set ) but that shows you that everyone can put any price they want for an item. Independence set should not be worth such little money because it's almost better if not better than Colombian set which I find it crazy that I managed to get it for 400k.

Vacsorabeer

alright...where do i begin. i would like to propose for a few new rules that would fix the abuses that are happening in the market nowadays.

considering the surge in multi accounts farming tombola items and products without getting banned...also a bit of scalping here and there...i suggest adding a price cap on newly released sets, to reflect the item prices from a few years ago. for new players it's close to impossible to buy a newly released set unless helped by someone else.

my suggestion would be up to 100k for hats and scarves, 350k for belts and shoes, 500k for jackets and pants. 1m for guns and 500k for pistols/knives. 750k for horse and saddle.

or simply change the 10m per item cap to 1m. that would fix a lot of issues

that's one of them.

the 2nd would be putting interdictions on cross world trades. money be allowed to be traded only through bank transfers. product/items completely forbidden. who does it gets a permaban, simple like that. it is hard to track, but not impossible.

this comes also from a place where in my opinion sheriffs do not do their jobs. considering there are plenty of ways to bypass multi accounts nowadays by using all kind of tools...there are the same usual clients that simply get rich over night by selling products on markets farmed with lv 1-10 accounts. you could easily find out who those people are by tracking the target of those products...but nobody gets banned, and that is a big issue.

i would like to add that if you actually want to target the usual suspects for real, i could make a real list on most of the servers i play, and if you promise to verify them properly, i guarantee that half of my list would get banned 100%

you are free to add new ideas on how to deal with the problem...go against what i had to say, anything at all.
you a dumdum