The secret (short story) Join, we need you !

DeletedUser

Hey, hello stranger...

I‘m going to die. I'm too old to live anymore... Uf, echu, echu... But before dying, I wanna to tell you the biggest secret, which I‘ve heard from old indian lips:

I see you are a good man... As far as you know, there is the west. The wild, barbarous, dirty and unsafe world, where everyone has a gun, or two:bandit: . You can try to protect yourself, but you can be hurt, or even die ! Muachahahahaha...
So, I will tell you the secret, come closer... In world 3 is amazing town, town of all towns, the name of this town is ,,Dizstruxshon". How to get there ? You see this dust road? So go this road and you will see it ! And when you see, you will understand - that is ,,Dizstruxshon" ! There great town mates waiting for you, there you will be able to spend your hard earned dollars on all shops, drink cheap pint of beer and you will get free couzy room in hotel.
I've heard that the citizens of ,,Dizstruxshon" are like a family, they help each other and donate money to town a lot. It's fast growing town...

If I would't be so old I would lovely join that amazing town...

Oh, my eyes is so heavy... I see angel in front of me... Ohhhhh !!!! Try this opportunity... Omghthhhh... Good bye...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but I just had to post this. This made me laugh. "Omghthhhh"