Notebook

DeletedUser

If already suggested then delete this,
I think a notebook would be useful as you can put info on what to do next time you log in or just use it to keep terack of items etc.

DeletedUser

I love the idea, gives you a simple guide on your priority skills, attributes, etc. and can list personal enemies, and enemies towns, and allies

DeletedUser1105

It's a good idea. I used one on tribal wars so I knew which buildings I planned to upgrade next in which villages.

Until it (if it does) gets added, you could just use notepad.

DeletedUser

I just thought it'd be handy as i think it is a simple way of getting us to remember things ^^

DeletedUser1105

It WOULD be handy. It would save you having to have a seperate file on your computer. It would be tidier, and less prone to being lost/deleted, if it was on here.

DeletedUser

i use a notepad for different duelers my town has a "harassment" from, then i duel, and record were he aims, and were i hit him, and i do it on notepad, ive lost count how many times ive had to restart on someone because i loose the file, a notepad in game would be a hell of a lot easier to give the info to my town, and to keep track of it :bandit:

DeletedUser

Paper and a pen next to the computer!

Imagine if the millions of players each had one text file on a server. Millions of these text files. They're small alone, but how much space would that take in the end? And coding it all in? Pain in the butt! You waste your computer space (All 7kb or so of it) on the text file, and save the game coding for something that can't be done on your own computer!

DeletedUser1105

Redrose, it can't be THAT much work or space, seeing as they manage it easily on thier other game.

DeletedUser

Its just like they though that adding texts to players profiles would bring the servers down. But it didn't. Neither will this. Its a good idea and should be added.

DeletedUser

its also nice to have if you play at home and on your job or other places.
much easyer then a memory stick and you cant forget to take it whit you.

and if it is gonna take up that much space then make it a premium only.
so that it is only people that have one of the 4(5) premium options that can use it.

DeletedUser

Well if there was a lot of interest in an online notebook for users to store bits of text. I could easily make one but it would be hosted off the-west site. So would mean you would have to login again to read your notes.

If you like the sound this let me know and if there's a lot of interest I might do it.

DeletedUser1105

It's a nice offer, but why would people use an off site one? Especially one they have to log in to?

It's easier to use notebook on your computer. The idea is getting it ON site.

DeletedUser5046

why cant they just put a lil box under the work lists..

• click the work list..

•see the progress..

•see how many more items are needed..

and voila...its done.

DeletedUser

They could at least have it as a premium perk, that is when they realise that they got the decimal point in the wrong place on the pricing structure.

DeletedUser

That's also a good idea. Premium should have more features which would make the game play simpler.

DeletedUser

I know that this thread has not been discussed for nearly three months, but I would like to revive the thread and put the topic back at the forefront. My reasons for this are simple, it would be nice to have a place where I can keep lists of information private, such as:
> Items that I wish to buy and where to get them.
> People that attack me and the number of times (It would be easier than going through thousands of reports.)
> People who have helped me or my town in some way.
> Where I plan to put my skill points for the next level... (I forget plans way too easy.)
> Etc.

As far as the concept goes, it can be used to keep track of private thoughts. Now, I understand the idea of using another program to keep track of everything, but on certain computers that is harder to use then others. An in-game journal would be extremely beneficial.