Town founders and councilors

DeletedUser

I think this is stupid that town founder can kick another co-town founder or a main founder . I think that town founders can degrade themselves to councillors or citizens without another town founder =) so if they want, the degrade themselves, but not their co-founders (or main founders)

ofcourse if you are a town founder you can degrade town councillor to citizen. this is not a problem and even right =)

Also this thing with councillors, i think they can't degrade co-councilors, only themselves if they want ^^

Understandable? :huh:

DeletedUser

Its not gonna work like that. Its your own choice to make someone a founder. This is all about trust so be careful when giving out the founders status.

DeletedUser

i know +) and that's the safe idea =) oh c'mon! you always like to throw new ideas like a litter? (trading is an except)

DeletedUser

Its just like in real life. I'll give you an example: I ruler of a country desides to appoint an advisor who could help him. He'll soon find that the commander is good at his job and desides to make him a co-ruler of the country. But then suddenly the new co-ruler finds a way to take the throne himself and banish the old ruler. There is no protection against it. If you don't trust your town players, then why do you want to make the as founders.

DeletedUser

if you wanna real life, then make trading, hotel will be no longer safe, town can be destroyed(or captured) and players who was killed in a duel will start from 1st level +)

DeletedUser

look this is how it is, if you were stupid enough to make someone you don't trust a founder suffer the consequences.

DeletedUser

lol no =) thx god i haven't =) that's just an idea! don't be so mad ^^

DeletedUser

craz has a point. i mean you wouldn't make a ******bag the head of an army unless you are stupid

DeletedUser

councillors not being able to demote other councillors has been said before.
That was the only part that was logical of your post.

Since this is all of what the thread is about and it has been brought up before.
Requesting Lock-