Pants....

DeletedUser2708

Was this even a suggestion? The last I checked, it was just some random topic in one of the world forums. It's even been pruned of some of the more questionable posts. No fun, no fun at all.
Besides, with 'pants' having been suggested hundreds of times already, why would this be moved here in the first place, just to be locked? Or rather, why hasn't it yet? Sigh. What an ordeal.

That's just the way it is. The way humanity is.

You have to learn to accept people for who they are.

Why do you post in such topics at all if you dislike them so much?

DeletedUser

im all for pants. i mean last i checked people dident have thier holster attached to mister jangles if you catch my drift

DeletedUser

Why assume you start the game naked?
you come onto the game wearing a vest underpants and trousers, the rest you find or buy, happy now?

DeletedUser

If there are going to be pants, make them special from the other clothes. Something like giving % bonuses to something? Like you earn 5% more while wearing it or you get a 10% chance to get 10% bonus to your dodge when you are attacked ... Or even penalties like you get bonus for this, but you will be penalized for that ...

Example:
Farmer's pants: Your motivation for field work is increased 10% faster, but your appearance is lowered by 5 points

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Nah the devs are to lazy for that. Just let the pants balance out the raised difficulty of some old jobs.

DeletedUser

They made it harder because we were leveling too fast, they will not bring it back.

Diggo11

Their more likely to treat pants as regular clothes (balancing out the old jobs) than creating a whole new system for them.

DeletedUser

If they make it the way that more paying players will come, then why not? it will surely make the game more interesting than just looking at how much stats it gives.

DeletedUser

I think pants is a great idea. I don't know where the developer's brains were at when they created this game - they made shirts, head wear, neck wear, shoes, and even a little square that is useless, but not pants?!

DeletedUser

They thought that you are wearing the same pants for the rest of your life and they didn't think it was necessary to display that.

DeletedUser

What the heck! Didn't they think I was wearing a shirt before I started too?! That nothin' but an excuse. If I wasn't wearin' no fancy shirt I wasn't wearin' no Levis!

What in the world is the little box in the lower right-hand corner for anyway?!

DeletedUser

Furthermore, You start out wearing gray rags! I can't think of anything worse than gray rags but being in my loin cloth!

DeletedUser

you don't! henry tells you to put on your gray rags: more "suitable" . He tells you this while you are standing, naked, in the bar.

DeletedUser

That's right! I was standin' in the bar in my loin cloth. If I was too poor to have a shirt on, I was to poor to be wearin' jeans! The way this game prices stuff, Jeans would be $500 bucks!