Jericho Vale

DeletedUser

WWW - Jericho Vale is looking for builders and adventurers to help build a new town with a good location in the extreme northwest.

-We want grown-ups who can communicate well in writing.
-We want active players who want to play a role in building a strong community.
-We want honor and respect between all members of our community.
-Past playing experience is preferred, but we are willing to show new players the ropes.

In game message to James North for invitation.

Attachments

• JV.gif
    JV.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come people and join us here. A chance to grow a town and a community up and be there from the beginning. We're daily players and experienced in other worlds, so if you're like minded, there's an invite waiting you

DeletedUser

WWW - Jericho Vale

Jericho Vale - now WWW - Jericho Vale - has joined the WWW alliance and is recruiting members of all levels and all classes. We are particularly interested in Recruiting and adventurer and another builder.

Join the fun. We will consider characters below level 10 if you know what class you want to take on and can tell us about yourself and your goals in the game.

DeletedUser

I am interested in joining, so long as there is no level requirement. I am level 6 (as of right now; leveling fairly quickly). I am new to the game, so I do not yet know the intricacies of this game, but I have experience with other similar games. I am a fairly active player and I am not afraid to donate or fight for the betterment of the community.

I would love an invite if you think that I may be a valuable asset to the town. If not, thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

You are certainly not to low a level, we currently have a level 3 in our ranks! However, we are currently full(Unless James cancelled an invite or something. =P) so you should wait a little bit until we have upgraded our Residences.

What Character Class are you planning on choosing once you get to level 10?

What will you bring to our town?
A.K.A.
Will you be a builder(Mainly Construction Skill, builds the buildings of the town)
Will you be an adventurer(A general mix of all skills, donates the money to the town when spare)
Will you be a dueler(Duels opponents from other towns, the brief description of this is because of the fact that I have no experience in this. =P)

DeletedUser

The town is growing, but there's still plenty of room on the ground floor for players of all types.

DeletedUser

I'm a Greenhorn who's a tad wet behind the ears, but I'm lookin for a town, but mostly a community. I'm on my way to learnin the ropes and I'll be dedicated once I find some direction.

RogueRon

DeletedUser

Jericho Vale is growing fast now. Come join up now as spaces fill up fast. Everything's in place to help out new players or experienced players

DeletedUser

I joined about a week ago and this is my first game. They helped me figure out what I want to do and then showed me how to do it. Everyone in this town is helpful and looks out for each other. We are also a member of the WWW alliance which is sweeping the NW right now. If this sounds like your kinda town... then come help us and I gurantee we will help you when you need it.

DeletedUser

For all you homeless people, Jericho Vale still has places to offer, a nice warm bed and more important than anything else CLUB WITH NAIL :D

DeletedUser

If club with nail wasn't enough to entice you, we also sit right next to where a fort is to be built. Prime location in our county. What's holding you up?:blink:

DeletedUser

We still have a few places to fill in our quickly growing town. The fort is built and we are allied to it, as well as having a 5* hotel room to offer and lots of experience to pass onto new residents.

Send me, CUFCfan616, a mail in game asking for an invite and telling me a ittle bit about yourself and how you will be playing the game :)

DeletedUser

We now have space for a few more residents to join up. We're on the final stretches of upgrading Jericho Vale and so we're in need of soldiers and duelers to defend the town and go out and strike fear into our enemies :ph34r: Send me a message in game if you're wanting an invite. Players of all levels welcome