Dueling

DeletedUser

Annihilator (dueler) wins the duel, gains 43 experience points and steals $445 from bark (soldier).

Unfortunately, I like to keep my report bin empty, otherwise I would have a pic for you. I will try to remember that next time. I seem to have gotten lucky, because an hour later he was sleeping in his hotel.

DeletedUser

damn, im unlucky. i never duel the right guys. my biggest haul is like $70.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Annihilator (dueler) wins the duel, gains 43 experience points and steals $445 from bark (soldier).

Unfortunately, I like to keep my report bin empty, otherwise I would have a pic for you. I will try to remember that next time. I seem to have gotten lucky, because an hour later he was sleeping in his hotel.

Total health points
- 371 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 69 experience points and steals $11 from Annihilator. :p

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 371 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 69 experience points and steals $11 from Annihilator. :p

You sent me to the hospital sure, but I gave you a bloody nose. I've done 463 damage in a duel, have you? :nowink:

Mind that you also hit me when my motivation was down in the 50% range. :D

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Motivation only affects the xp gains.

I have my next weapon lined up, just need people to train on. :bandit:

DeletedUser3325

againyp9.png

DeletedUser

It seems to be someone posted duel pic with me when I was in total working cloth
Let me remind you what happened when I get on my duel gears when you came again

24kudzcxbziimq7rowqt.jpg

And what happened when I then came to you, you were very lucky :p

bmcbta3n8wonqy4qa8x8.jpg

and finally let me remind you your unlucky leader

brqv1rgk0fnmknocih0s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol 850 health?:unsure: Looks like Midgrin is the upgraded version of HT tank!:laugh:

DeletedUser3325

Nice you dueled me with building clothes on. GL mate :)
Yeah, and don't be angry, about what happened it one of your towns.

Vanster Duel not possible for 48 hours
MJ.tw Duel not possible for 48 hours
TheDevil Duel not possible for 48 hours
7vince7 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sylvestru Duel not possible for 48 hours
shadeball Duel not possible for 48 hours
SkittlebrewTW Duel not possible for 48 hours
Legendry Duel not possible for 48 hours
batch19715 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tak666 Duel not possible for 48 hours
MJ.tw Duel not possible for 48 hours
hubbards98 Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser

it doesn't matter what cloth you on, I'd swing my sharp sword and chop your head. Nice job of you KOing some of member of South Fork. But where is your gut hitting me again? I don't see that gut at all and we will DISABLE you from duel since now. I never touched you when I wipe out your town cause you are too low to me, unfortunately, you triggled the nerve.

DeletedUser3325

You're the man! It's very funny, that you duel me together with codect :D
It seems to be someone posted duel pic with me when I was in total working cloth
You still worry about clothes you are wearing in duel against 38 level? :D

DeletedUser

Quite true, he got lucky it seems after reading your follow-up. I congratulated him on catching you off-guard.

On another note:

I really hate it when some soldiers think they are safe from being dueled, cuz then this happens:

Annihilator wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $336 from vicdam.

Annihilator wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $224 from vicdam.

vicdam passes out. Annihilator wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $150 from vicdam.

That's gotta hurt...

DeletedUser

I almost feel offended that I'm seen as such an easy mark that people will challenge me even when they're almost dead already.

jul.cezari passes out. Artemis Gordon wins the duel and gains 120 experience points. jul.cezari did not carry any cash and Artemis Gordon walks away without taking any money.