Defend your town

DeletedUser

You say duellers will have to "sneak" into towns....but you don't propose any way in which they do that? As self-appointed 'dueller' spokesman I think that you have used up all the reading time I'm prepared to do. Many thanks to those of a non-dueller persuasion for their reasonableness. As I'm sure you are aware, this is reciprocated in more reasonable proposals. There are several reasonable ideas out there to accommodate your aspirations. i'm not wasting my time with this one any more.

DeletedUser1105

Good idea in principle, bad execution of it.

Fair play for trying to come up with a solution, but I don't think you have quite got it right with this.

DeletedUser2708

They play a game with a certain set of game mechanics, choosing to do so. Then complain about the unfairness of it all.

So, if you choose to play, you're not allowed to give constructive criticism? Well, let's go tell the devs to close all the forums and threads about improvement ideas! :nowink:

I also doubt many who started this game had any real idea of how all of this dueling stuff would actually play out to affect them in the game.

DeletedUser

You say duellers will have to "sneak" into towns....but you don't propose any way in which they do that?

I think i did. Its not really sneaking though. What i said was it would be better to attack the town when most of the people not at town so the challenger wont be attacked by the other members. That sort of sneaking, for me at least.

As self-appointed 'dueller' spokesman I think that you have used up all the reading time I'm prepared to do. Many thanks to those of a non-dueller persuasion for their reasonableness. As I'm sure you are aware, this is reciprocated in more reasonable proposals. There are several reasonable ideas out there to accommodate your aspirations. i'm not wasting my time with this one any more.

I'm a dueller myself. I do experience what it feels to be a dueller and be dueled. So, I think ive consider both parties.

Guys, this is just a draft. It shouldnt be like this all 100%. If you dont like about this idea, please do tell why and how do you think it should be. The perpose of this thread is to make this idea better, not just to say its good or not. State what the good part and whats not, with reasons.