Sending "Skill résumé" telegram

DeletedUser

It is good to send it to the town founder for the application of town resident.

DeletedUser

umm no because then newer players who havent got the jist of the game would get shut out of towns . never mind the eleteisim it would create

DeletedUser

my point is it would increase the Eletisim and possibly even more distrust

DeletedUser1105

The idea of having to send my skills to a town when I apply for a position there is horrendous.

What if, say, I am a dueller and I apply at a town. They turn me down and I join a nearby town. That town now know my skills, and can plan between them which of thier dullers is best equipped to take me out.

That is why this would be a ridiculous thing to bring in.

DeletedUser

Or just use weststats to publish your skills ;)

I know quite a few towns who do this and it's very reliable :D

DeletedUser

my point is it would increase the Eletisim and possibly even more distrust
I doubt it, generally people already assume by ones level if they are or aren't allowed in a town.

A skills resume wouldn't increase Elitism, it would make sure the founder knows if the player can benefit the town in some way that they desire.

That is far from Elitism.

But with this idea, I think it should be 'Optional' for only if the founder wants to see resumes, then they can, but a player should not have to.

DeletedUser1105

I think it should be 'Optional' for only if the founder wants to see resumes, then they can, but a player should not have to.

But then you'd get a whole lot of towns saying 'you can only join if you let me see your skills.'

Optional wouldn't help I don't think.

DeletedUser

But then you'd get a whole lot of towns saying 'you can only join if you let me see your skills.'

Optional wouldn't help I don't think.
I doubt it, even if they did, doesn't mean it'll be the reason the person is going to be rejected.

With me, it's more or less(for the time being), if you're under level 10, no entry.

DeletedUser

most people do this any way when people want to join my town i get them to tell me there level there class or future class and i make them tell me other things about them selves

DeletedUser1105

Yes I understand that. But I just disagree with the whole idea of having to send my skills to someone. And yes, town founders WOULD demand this. A lot of town founders alreayd love the power they get already, and this just gives that little bit more.

I suppose it would help me decide which towns I don't want to join.

And yes, people go off levels now. But if this was implemented, it would pretty soon go off skills, as founders demanded to see what you had.

It's like having a national ID card.

DeletedUser

or a chip in your head. i dont need any more things in my head. its full enough.