P&P Just out of interest.

DeletedUser

You do realise putting all your skills in Health does kinda limit what jobs you can do? Since Health is not a factor in gaining XP. Dont get me wrong all HP is kinda cool at level 97+ but rather shortsighted if your not.. Being lvl 6x/7x/8x forever... good luck with that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets consider GA though. At level 99 there is not much need for her to do any jobs, unless she wants to do a quest.

And you do have to remember that if GA or any other HP tank at 97+ wants to raise their level now or when the level cap is removed, all they have to do is pay a little premium and use the good old shaman to get those high HP jobs back for a while, then use it again when they get to 99/120 and get 10k+ HP again.

DeletedUser

Not everyone in the game is concerned about leveling up. Some people want to do their best in fort fights at the moment so they do that sacrificing the other things.

DeletedUser20647

Not everyone in the game is concerned about leveling up. Some people want to do their best in fort fights at the moment so they do that sacrificing the other things.
Your equipment and HP are the only things that matter in fort battles and they both depend on your level, so you really want to level up fast if you want to do well in battles.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not one of the people that do this I am just saying some people would want to do their best in fort battles immediately considering that leveling up can take quite a bit of time.

DeletedUser

Dear miss Serbia
It doesn't limit anything
Im pure HP, level 78
I can do:
Drilling for oil, Silver mining, Clearing the forest for cash
Constructing a ranch house, Catching horses, Build railroad station for exp.
Fire fighter for luck

Really all exp. comes from battles
And you can check out my profile-there you can see, what happens when noobs attack the HP panzer

DeletedUser

You are lvl 78 doing jobs that players lvl 30 can do.

And lets face it if it all goes the way I expect it to on W11, 4 towers * 9 players @ 7000 HP + 4 players @ 10,000 HP on the flag. Everyone can forget attacking forts, congratulations no more fort battles. Alternatively, we can all sell our fort weapons, spec in a vaguely sensible manner and throw stones forever. Same scenario, no forts change hands.

Your advancement will be so slow doing those jobs, especially as you will kill all fort attacks, the thing you're specc'd for.

DeletedUser

BTW gettig to lvl 78 is only just halfway to lvl 99.

Constructing a Ranch, Drilling for Oil, Fire Fighter won't get you anywhere, you are doing lvl 25 builder jobs.

And, No, I don't condone what GA did. But then again GA didn't do it until she was lvl 99 and if you've ever been lvl 99 you know how pointlessly boring it is. However, doing the health thing once you have killed fort battles (which is what you are doing), you guys will never get there.

DeletedUser

agreed.

I see a couple of options for our future:
1. we all fork over rl money to buy 10,000 hp for ourselves (waves to Innogames)
2. we temporarily walk away from ALL forts and keep ourselves internally koed. Legion will lose it's enemies and get bored if there's no one to bully. Legion eventually attack shadow and black. It all dies out. When they leave we can retake our forts.

DeletedUser20663

Miss Sarajevo, I do think this is an interesting point of conversation.

Do you think that the trade-off - improving likelihood of winning fort battles by moving to more comparable health points - is not worth it if the sacrifice is leveling 20% slower?

Honestly, I think "our" guys were too slow in recognizing the need to do this, since it is harder to keep people interested in the game when consistently losing fort battles. And harder to level when you lose the fort barracks to accelerate energy/health recovery.

DeletedUser

Dear miss Serbia
Lvl 25 guy needs two weeks to get the exp. I gain from one good fort battle
I got 4000 exp. points from 4 battles in 3 days, didnt queue any jobs, just traveled from battle to battle

So its kind a stupid to say you cant level quick enough
And why is lvl 97+ hp cool and lvl 80 isnt?