Allies/Enemies/Neautral

DeletedUser

What about on the minimap allies/enemies/neutral towns show as different colours?

Allies:Blue
Enemies:Red
Neutral:Green

And add something to towns so you can add Allies, in the town hall. You input the town name, then they become your enemies and show red on the minimap. If you put them as Allies they show as Blue and if you dont put them down they stay green?

Well thats my idea. If its already been sugested, im sorry

DeletedUser

Since this is happens in USA, towns really don't have that kind of diplomacy with eachother.

DeletedUser

A lot of towns have their own allies and enemies. Some are calling themselves 'Empire' or United something.

But then, if we do that on minimap, isn't it too much like Tribal War?

DeletedUser

I've suggested the idea before ... call the towns Friendly, Neutral, Hostile to avoid the "this is not Tribal Wars" replies.

DeletedUser

i dont think that any "enemy" status should be used. like they said this was the american west, they were all allies. but maybe a "trade partner" or "neighbor" setting could be made for limited townships. maybe 3 each? the 3 towns marked as trade partners could get a dicount while purchasing things from each other, while neighbors would just show up blue on the minimap to let your towns duellers know there was a peace between them.

Diggo11

A high percentage of people here came to escape the manicness of TW. We don't really want to see The West contaminated with TWness.

What I do think would be a good idea was if players could mark certain villages using colour codes (yes like TW premium but hey who cares). So I could mark my favourite dueling villages, shopping villages, hotel villages, and so on.

Diggo11

i dont think that any "enemy" status should be used. like they said this was the american west, they were all allies. but maybe a "trade partner" or "neighbor" setting could be made for limited townships. maybe 3 each? the 3 towns marked as trade partners could get a dicount while purchasing things from each other, while neighbors would just show up blue on the minimap to let your towns duellers know there was a peace between them.
Yeah I like that idea alot.

DeletedUser1105

I think they wish to keep enemies and such to a personal, rather than town, level. It will never happen that way of course, but they won't help you to do it differently.

DeletedUser

I'd like the ability to be able to customise the map and add towns to categories of my choosing. That is what premium OUGHT to be for rather than making you seem a better player than you are.

Diggo11

I'd like the ability to be able to customise the map and add towns to categories of my choosing. That is what premium OUGHT to be for rather than making you seem a better player than you are.
Thats what I kinda just said!