Another mortician stat?

DeletedUser

How about adding which player(s) have won the most money or lost the most money for each town? This would not improve anything about the gameplay but would only add another "bragging rights" stat. Putting this idea into the game should be no more difficult than the current stats that are listed in the mortician building.

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

I think it'll only encourage duelers attacking workers more. So... no.

DeletedUser

somepeople may not like to be embarressed by the amount they have lost

DeletedUser

somepeople may not like to be embarressed by the amount they have lost

How would a money stat be any different than the health point stats already tracked? Besides it's a game. If you're embarrassed because of something you do in a game, you're playing for the wrong reason.

DeletedUser

the only disadvantage i see is if you have an idiot who carries a lot of cash and you attack him every few days if someone sees that they give out large amounts of money they will start attacking him. if a bunch of people attack a guy it will not be worth farming him anymore.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Those members deserve to be embarrassed.

And not attacking workers... is there some unwritten rules I missed?

DeletedUser

Very good idea. There are no privacy issues at all. It would show attackers name and amount he got. As well as town members name and the money he got. Jusy like damage now. You do not see who was hurt. Just who did and amount.

DeletedUser1105

I want more stats on the game, but I don't want the amount of cash earned being one of those stats.

DeletedUser

In general the more stats the better...but this is just an infringement of privacy

DeletedUser2708

Privacy hardly seems an issue here. After all, you are part of a town, and things like this would be news people would be bound to hear about. Plus it also helps warn people about who the real outlaws are.... ;)

DeletedUser

They are not bound to hear about that, not all people want the whole town to know how much money was taken from them. it's really non of their business.

DeletedUser1105

You can post in a forum how much money you won or lost if you so wish.

Why should town members have a right to see what you have earned? Next you'll want it to show what everyone who works earns.

Then the founders will start monitoring everyone's earnings vs contributions. So someone would want a system in place that monitors that automatically and tells them when they have donated less than a certain percentage.

Pebbles can cause avalanches!

DeletedUser

Ok let me go into a little more detail about my idea and maybe that will clear up this "privacy" issue. Let's take a look at the current stats listed for the mortician building.
Highest counting hit in a duel84 Damage (player 1)
Highest counting hit received in a duel136 Damage (player from another town)
Best dueler of the townplayer 1(410 damage)
Best dueling opponent376 Damage (player from another town)

My suggestion would look something along the lines of this..

Highest money won in duel $799 Player 1
Highest money lost in duel $450 Player from another town
highest total money won in duels $5900 Player 1
highest total money lost in duels $3987 Player from another town

If you still don't understand what I'm proposing please ask and I'll explain in more detail. This way it does not show the specific player that lost money just like the dueling stats.