Tax System

DeletedUser

When your town gets 20+ members, it gets hard to keep track of who is donating and who is not...

I think we need some sort of system for this... :p

DeletedUser

You have it. It is called Microsoft Excel or Open Source Calc.

DeletedUser

Yes, but I think it would be great if there was something easier to use..

Kind of like a Sort button to see players who donated today/ did not donate today..

DeletedUser

go to town hall and see who has given money and place it wit council i have my councilers do dat work but it dont really matter

DeletedUser

Yes, but I think it would be great if there was something easier to use..

Kind of like a Sort button to see players who donated today/ did not donate today..

Actually, what would be even better would be if the game could generate an auto-reminder telegram to be sent to those that have not donated for that day :blink:

Viola, a self-running game! ;)

DeletedUser1105

I think there should be a better way of keeping track of who is doing what in the town.

I think a solution would be to add a columns to the residents page. It would show the date of the last contribution/work done.

DeletedUser

Thats a good idea, but maybe you should just write it down or something?

DeletedUser

Another bad thing is that when you leave town and come back, the your previous donating history is deleted.

DeletedUser

false.

i left my town and came back and it showed what i had bin giving to the town before i left.

mabey its not the same for all worlds?

i did it in w3.

DeletedUser

W3: Left town, joined another town, bought some items, left my pocketchange in their bank as a token of appreciation, re-joined my original town.

Donation history intact.

This was not a one time happening, as others have left town, and re-joined.
Previous donation records still stand.