Gemstone Search

DeletedUser

Why is it so damn hard to get these gemstones? I've been trying for weeks!! I've waited till the motivation is back up to like 98% minumum but i've had no luck? I know that there's an 8% chance but my character class is adventurer which means my chances are meant to be a bit better anyway, and i reckon i had my luck finding the union flag and i hadn't even chosen my charatcer class at that time. Very strange if u ask me.....oh well guess i just keep on going.......sigh.......

DeletedUser

Why is it so damn hard to get these gemstones? I've been trying for weeks!! I've waited till the motivation is back up to like 98% minumum but i've had no luck? I know that there's an 8% chance but my character class is adventurer which means my chances are meant to be a bit better anyway, and i reckon i had my luck finding the union flag and i hadn't even chosen my charatcer class at that time. Very strange if u ask me.....oh well guess i just keep on going.......sigh.......

Which world/s are you playing, Jaspy???

DeletedUser

Hi Dark Assassin! I'm in World 1

Hello too, Jaspy. Anyway, I have two gems right now. But I don' have the needed quest because I am stuck on finding the NECKLACES. But, I guess I don't have another choice but to buy it.

• Anyway, try doing some other jobs.
  • Your MOTIVATION raise by 2 or 3, if I am not wrong.
  • So try doing another job, then go back to it.
  • Also, raise your Skills.
  • The higher your LABOR POINTS, the better. For now that is all I can tell you.
Goodluck my friend.

DeletedUser

Yeah i have been going and doing other jobs and then going back to it when the mmotivation has increased up to in between 98% and 100% but still no luck i'm afraid. I am doing the work with 21 labor points which i think is pretty good but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks for your advice anyway and i'll re-post in the forum when i have finally succeeded, no doubt with a shot of black sambuca to celebrate with ;) Take care also

DeletedUser

Keep at it! Gems took me a while...
They hate me because of my name! :sad:

DeletedUser

Jaspy, try not doing it for a couple of days. I was hunting the union flag forever, gave up for a couple of days, went back and found it straight away. And it can't be guaranteed, but praying is suggested to help just before you do the job...

DeletedUser

Allow the Good Lord into your heart and give it another try with full motivation of course.

DeletedUser

Here are your MOTIVATORS my friend, except for Gem:

Keep at it! Gems took me a while...
They hate me because of my name! :sad:

Jaspy, try not doing it for a couple of days. I was hunting the union flag forever, gave up for a couple of days, went back and found it straight away. And it can't be guaranteed, but praying is suggested to help just before you do the job...

Allow the Good Lord into your heart and give it another try with full motivation of course.

Anyway, DEPUTY: GEM, they should probably like you because of your name.

DeletedUser

I know, I might appeal to them and call them mother and father and such and they might comply

DeletedUser

for Gem .
But all jewel's are jealous of the luster of others .
You just out shine them to badly Dear .
Maybe if You wore a mask they wouldn't hide from Your dazzle .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for Gem .
But all jewel's are jealous of the luster of others .
You just out shine them to badly Dear .
Maybe if You wore a mask they wouldn't hide from Your dazzle .

Aah that must be it! Next time I am gem searching I shall put a mask on!

DeletedUser

Do something else... Like getting a lot of experience from other jobs and leveling a couple times.

DeletedUser

WOOOOO!!!! NO praying, or looking to the skies for a higher power required ( don't believe in any of that ) and found the gems i was looking for!!! Relief at last and a few shots later i'm on to the next few tasks.

DeletedUser

i found the flag first time i worked on the fort and the gems have been relatively easy for me! sold some in my town store too!

DeletedUser1105

Sold some?

SOLD SOME??

Arrghh....I can't een find any and this guy's selling it off like it's tobacco.