Orchard Hill -- NEW TOWN -- LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

DeletedUser

Orchard Hill has JUST been founded!! We are seeking town members to help with raising funds and building projects. Anyone is welcome!!

I'm open to suggestions for the town and have even been considering a role-playing forum within our town forum for those who enjoy role-playing!

We're in a great location! Lots of jobs available right around us. You can find us on the map in the third column from the right, second box down. We're near the top center!

Lots of opportunity to get ahead in this brand new growing town! Interested?? Send me a message here or in-game!

DeletedUser

Orchard hill

"Orchard Hill -- NEW TOWN -- LOOKING FOR MEMBERS "
can i take up on the looking for members...im world 3 just telegraph me, ingame name joshua1995...im looking for a town

thanks

DeletedUser

We still have openings in our town!! Lots of room to be part of the planning process of a town! Come join us!

DeletedUser

i am intersted in joining your town. im in world 3 so just telegraph me my ingame name is serpent4327

DeletedUser

Sent some invites your way! If you're still looking! We still have openings in town, so if anyone else is interested, let me know!!